a newbie with 6-8 stne to lose

vander

hi all
i am new to the site but not to needing to lose weight BUT THIS TIME I DO MEAN IT!!!
so that makes me a WeMITT :) :)

i am married with 3 children i am 5ft 1(just) and weight currently is 16 stone (should be 8st 3lb i was before i had my 3 beautiful children)

i am doing slimming world its so slow going but i am in for the long haul :)

i have even made me some stickers(sad i know) with well done slow and steady wins the race and a tortoise on it :)

my hubby wasnt being very supportive to start with but is fully on board and had lost 13lb in 4 weeks so proud f him.
we are both doing jillian micheals shred it with weights (on day 5 now) and i am to dead :)

thanks for thread :) i wish everyone the best of luck xxxx

I am in the same boat. 6 stone to lose and am a short person too and I think that makes it look worse. Also doing SW.
I really mean it this time too. I am of an age where the extra weight has more impact on my joints and health.

nelsonsmum said:
I am in the same boat. 6 stone to lose and am a short person too and I think that makes it look worse. Also doing SW.
I really mean it this time too. I am of an age where the extra weight has more impact on my joints and health.

Me too Guys I haven't technically started as I am still waiting for my cd consultation. But in my head I have. I know it's going to be hard but so many people have had great success doing this. Let's stick to it x

Welcome to WeMITTS :D Well done on your loss so far. I am doing Slimming World, it's great and I am loving it so far :) It's great, it teaches you the right and wrong eating habits for long term weight loss and maintaining it.

xx

Hi Vander

I'm just starting (again) too - good luck, we will succeed! :)

Good luck all. I am 25, 5ft4 and weigh 16st 4.5in. Hoping to get down to 9st4 doing slimmingworld :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

similar story and stats for me too.
I find it too scary to think of trying to lose a huge amount of weight, so I just aiming for 10% off.

Back