• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a nice surprise!

Kaz2803

S: 16st0lb C: 15st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 0st6lb(2.68%)
I lost 2.5lb this week and what a lovely shock that was!! :D

All week I have been working my sizeable butt off on the wii but the scales were varying between a 2lb gain and sts! I had a rest day from exercise yesterday so I don't know if my body just had to adjust but I am delighted to have lost so much last week, it makes me feel much more positive and like all that hard work is paying off!! :D

I have also taken to coming on here instead of raiding the fridge at night so thank you all for putting up with me! ;) :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
I lost 2.5lb this week and what a lovely shock that was!! :D

All week I have been working my sizeable butt off on the wii but the scales were varying between a 2lb gain and sts! I had a rest day from exercise yesterday so I don't know if my body just had to adjust but I am delighted to have lost so much last week, it makes me feel much more positive and like all that hard work is paying off!! :D

I have also taken to coming on here instead of raiding the fridge at night so thank you all for putting up with me! ;) :p
well done kaz xxx ( we all love having you on here xxx)

chocaslim

adores posting
S: 10st4.0lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.51%)
more the merrier kaz we are all here to support each other plus thats why i come on here got no co-ordination cant type and eat at the same time thankfully:8855:

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Well done Kaz, I need to follow your example and get moving on the wii - maybe tomorrow :eek: