a nice surprise!

Kaz2803

I lost 2.5lb this week and what a lovely shock that was!! :D

All week I have been working my sizeable butt off on the wii but the scales were varying between a 2lb gain and sts! I had a rest day from exercise yesterday so I don't know if my body just had to adjust but I am delighted to have lost so much last week, it makes me feel much more positive and like all that hard work is paying off!! :D

I have also taken to coming on here instead of raiding the fridge at night so thank you all for putting up with me! ;) :p

I lost 2.5lb this week and what a lovely shock that was!! :D

All week I have been working my sizeable butt off on the wii but the scales were varying between a 2lb gain and sts! I had a rest day from exercise yesterday so I don't know if my body just had to adjust but I am delighted to have lost so much last week, it makes me feel much more positive and like all that hard work is paying off!! :D

I have also taken to coming on here instead of raiding the fridge at night so thank you all for putting up with me! ;) :p

well done kaz xxx ( we all love having you on here xxx)

more the merrier kaz we are all here to support each other plus thats why i come on here got no co-ordination cant type and eat at the same time thankfully:8855:

Well done Kaz, I need to follow your example and get moving on the wii - maybe tomorrow :eek:

Back