A place to say 'Happy Christmas' to everyone

MrsLmc

Gold Member
Hiya all,

I saw a thread like this in the slimming world site and thought it was a lovely idea! :48:

You have all become good 'virtual' friends to me and a real help on my journey. I really wanted to wish you all the best Christmas ever and a successful and delightful new year xxxxxx:xmassign::xmastree:

i'll second that :D

hope you all have a great christmas and successful new year.
15.gif

3.gif

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone. I think this is the hardest time of the year for us, so we need extra christmas support!! :D It's lovely having people to come talk to about being on a diet, because most people just don't quite get it!!! :) x

Merry Xmas to all my lovely fellow weight watchers :) I couldn't have lost the weight I have this year without you all and thank god I can now say I ticked off one of my new years resolutions which had been promised but never resolved for a few years! To lose weight!!!

Let's have a lovely xmas but jump straight back on the wagon for a promising start to 2012!!!

Merry Xmas all

Xxx

Well said ladies. There aren't words to properly convey my gratitude to some of the people on here who've really helped me through some hard times and have given me brilliant advice... not just on my diet but with issues in my day to day life. I don't think I'd have stuck to the diet for this long without the people on here encouraging me. Ye are brill! Hope you all have a fab Christmas & we'll all have a slimmer New Year :xmascheers: xxx

:xmassign:

Happy Christmas to everyone and their families :) this website really is a lifeline do thankyou to everyone for your tips, hints, stories, recipes and most importantly support!!!! Here's to a great, SLIM 2012 :) Xxxxxxxx

Even though I have been a member for a couple of years, I have only recently started posting and i have found everyone so welcoming.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and here's to a slimmer New Year for us all
:109:

Back