A question about ASK

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Mets, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In the Eating Out Guide, Garlic Bread is 6pp. If you've been to ask, you'll know their garlic bread is HUGE! A standard plate sized, thin, garlicy yumminess! Is the 6pp for the whole thing?

I think I know the answer (that is that's it's yes it is because the guide says for portions) but I just wanted some reassurance please :) x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    If you're having doubts its probably more than 6pp (we all know when we're cheating ourselves really even if we hate to admit it lol).

Is the garlic bread on the list from that actual restaurant, or is it generic garlic bread?

4. VeggieAnna

VeggieAnna Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP plus fasting
    The garlic bread from there is huge size wise but it's also quite thin so it could be right....i saw that in the guide too and did wonder, but a lot of their pizzas etc are lower pp then other similar restaurants so it could well be correct!

5. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well randomly, it wasn't the thin pizza size one, it was more like bruschetta and actually, I reckon 6pp would be right.

The garlic bread is the one from the menu and not a generic one.

We'll see if I pointed correctly cos I've got WI tomorrow! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.