A question about your target weight

blossom102

Silver Member
:confused: hey guys,might sound a bit simple.but i need to ask this question.
when i joined slimmingworld i was given the club10 target.and then i read the book when i first started and it said you choose your own final target,but i also read once your at target you dont have to pay to get weighed while your in target?? (i think this is right)
so my question is,how do they know when your at target?? can your target be anything then providing its not under the acceptable weight/height guide in the book? sorry guys,just a bit confused xx

It's true your target can be anything as long as it's not too low. Once on target you must stay + or - 3 pounds. You have one weeks grace period if you fall out of target to get back in again before starting paying.

You can also re-negotiate your target - although I seem to recall it must be a 6lb difference (I expect I'll be corrected on this if I got it wrong!).

I'm in target and the + or - 3lb is harder than it seems - I'm always seem to be very close to the lower end. However, that worked in my favour during Christmas!!!

Hope this helps.

thankyou so much for your reply. how do they know though?am i supposed to write it in my book? they havent actually explained anything about target weight xxx

No probs! I registered mine when weighing in one day - it's not written in my book. They just put your target in the system so when you get there you have a super shiney sticker and the system knows not to charge you.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I believe that you would need to tell your consultant what your target weight is, you don't have to do this now and if you do you can change your mind. I even think you can decide what your target is when you get there.

ahhh thankyou,not confused anymore,it was just nothing was mentioned about it and it left me quite confused!! on here iv put my target at 10st4(im 5ft8).but have never been that small ever,so no idea how i would look.and since im 1lb away from my first stone im feeling more confident about actually reaching target.so it just got me thinking!! thanks again guys x

Back