• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello there. I'm new.

S: 15st13.8lb C: 13st7.2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 2st6.6lb(15.46%)
Hello, I'm new around here. :)

I've been doing Slimming World since 2nd Jan. This site has come up a few times when I have been googling stuff so thought i would join.

Quick question; I can see on account settings that you can add your weight details including your goal weight. Say I was lucky enough to hit my target, can i then change this down for another date?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome, Losingit. It's an excellent place for support and for sharing your story. I had a lovely compliment this morning from a friend whom I hadn't seen for four weeks. She remarked on how much weight I have lost and it's made my day.

S: 15st13.8lb C: 13st7.2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 2st6.6lb(15.46%)
Welcome, Losingit. It's an excellent place for support and for sharing your story. I had a lovely compliment this morning from a friend whom I hadn't seen for four weeks. She remarked on how much weight I have lost and it's made my day.
That's so lovely! I am looking forward to having that happen to me!

Since starting on the 2nd I'm down 6lbs! I weigh in on Wednesday so hoping to hit the half stone mark! Loving this diet tbh I'm never hungry!
Well done! it's a great diet isn't it! Hunger isn't a problem at all as long as we stick to Exante. I have cheated a couple of times but am still losing steadily too. I'm going to have a whole week with no cheating starting tomorrow. I'm just four pounds away from my next treat to myself.