A question and a moan

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Hi All

Week three nearly over, does anyone have the opposite of not going to the loo!! If you know what I mean, its lunchtime in the office the microwave is pinging (next to my desk) the toaster is on and the lids are coming off the lunch boxes, I could swear I just saw a massive sandwich on my desk or was that wishful thinking? I just needed to have a bit of a rant......... sorry girls! :mad: :eek: really cold as well, I know its worth it and I know I am going to be slim but I wana chew... :jelous:

Can't you make solid food out of your packs? I'm on LL and I make crisps from the soups and muffins from the shakes - the chocolate one is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! At least then you can chew!

Hey Sally Lou,

Fill a big glass of water, and keep drinking!! Are you nearly able to have the flapjacks???

Wat I do at lunch if things get tough is pop a few Listerine strips into my mouth and then go for a walk in the fresh air.
Then I make some peppermint tea cos its really refreshing (And Warm!!) and then I don't really feel like eating.

Hang in there tho, u know its worth it. :)

I'm going to do that right now! don't know why today is so hard for me!

Sarah Lou

Think its just one of those things with Lipotrim.

I'm in my second week so in ketosis and not hungry but still every now and then will get a mad craving for something. Wats great is that now I know that it's all in my mind and its making me more aware of how much of my eating is decided by my mind not on my hunger!!

Definitely learning a hell of a lot about my relationship with food and hopefully will break an awful lot of bad habits through the diet. For example PICKING!!!

But definitely all be worth the bad days in the end.

You speak so much sence Yuna :)

Thx Tracy, - I've plenty of time for intro-spection. Realising how much of our time is spent thinking bout dinner - buying dinner - cooking dinner -eating dinner - washing up after dinner. Sure then its time to plan tea!!

:rotflmao:Pickers Wear Big Knickers - Ha Ha:p

And my knickers r gettin smaller Whoo Hoo!!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I love wakin up in the morning and just thinking that I'm smaller than yesterday.

Does anybody notice that the first time you look in the mirror in the morning you look much smaller? then as the day goes on you kind of get used to how you look and don't see it as much!
Hey i can't wait for my knickers to get smaller!! lol

I know!! Isn't it amazing how quickly u adjust to the new!! I can never see myself either losing r puttng on weight. Can only judge by clothes and scales.

Totally like I woke up one morning and realised, whoops I'm fat again. (but not as nicely r as cheerful :mad:)

Can't wait till the reverse :)

I know what you mean it's hard to see isn't it? Luckily i have my mum who very honest and could tell if i lost or put on an oz!! I think we need somebody like that really...Not a bloke!!!!!! x

I know what you mean it's hard to see isn't it? Luckily i have my mum who very honest and could tell if i lost or put on an oz!! I think we need somebody like that really...Not a bloke!!!!!! x

Definitely, and nice that she's supportive. I noticed a lot when I finished Lipotrim the last time how some women can b very jealous and will comment on how u've lost weight and somehow manage to make u feel bad at the same time. Lot of haters of Lipotrim out there. U def need someone supportive.

Hee, hee, my Mum can tell if I lose weight by how 'pointy' my face is!!! :rotflmao: I swear anyone else and u'd think it was insulting but she means it in a very good way! :)

Haha exctly they r sometimes brutely honest but i would prefer that! Your right there are some very jealous people out there and its silly, i say good luck to anybody who wants to and can better themselves x

Haha exctly they r sometimes brutely honest but i would prefer that!

Prob cos we're the only one's who would let them get away with it!! [Can't smack our Mums :rolleyes:]

Ah well, those petty jealous people say more about themselves when they make those comments anyway. Exactly, more power to anyone who betters themselves ~~ but only if they tell me how they did it ~~:)

Hahaha very good point x

Back