a question???

A Better Me

Silver Member
Would anyone know that if i take my last shake really late at night would it affect my weight loss?????
Iv lost a total of 1 stone in 3weeks (which im really pleased about) yet i seem to be a little slower than everyone else..
iv been having my last shake sometimes after 12 at night im wondering if this could be a factor??

I can't say for 100% certainty but I really really doubt it.
I tend to have my dinner shake anywhere between 9.30-11.30pm most nights - have done since the start - and cannot complain about weight loss.

I'm sure you'll be fine :) Try not to compare your losses to anyone else - i know it's hard not to! - but we are all different and lose at different rates.

Just follow LT 100% and you will lose all the weight you want to and achieve your target :)

Hiya

No, it wont affect your weight loss....I have been reading up on this the past few days.
You are not eating enough to put on. I quite often, like last night, had my shake at around 10pm, but it is only around 150cals when you think about it!

So, personally, I think you will be ok.

agreed, it wont affect your losses.

however apparently (havent proven it myself, but might try) if you change the times you have your shakes every few weeks it triggers your body into losing a bit more. so if you suddenly had finished them all buy 9pm, it might kick your body into gear again, and then go back to like you're doing now...

might give it a bash myself next week.

Hi

I tend not to have my first until around 5pm & then my second & third are generally after about 11pm. That's mainly because I haven't got out of student sleeping pattern. But still, I often have one just before I go to bed & my overall loss in my first month has been two stone, so I don't think it does affect it. You could always try a week doing it differently & see if you think it's made an impact.

Congrats on your loss so far :)

Hannah

It shouldn't effect your loss, however the shakes should help to plan your meals and get out of unhealthy habits. Therfore I always stick by the 'dont eat after 10PM' that way when you come off lipotrim it is second nature not to snack at night.

Back