A Question

GotTheTShirt

Well I'm back again, again, again!

Re-start is the hardest thing in the world.

I'm finding the whole water thing alot easier since discovering summer berry flavouring. I favour 60 secs in the microwave myself.

So my question. I get the zero coke thing now. Can kick me out of ketosis (when i get there, only day 2 of re-start) but doesn't do it to everyone. I'm saving it for special occasions. Maybe a saturday night treat. However i got really quite excited early when someone posted marigold vegetable bouillon was allowed. Is this true? If so this is becoming almost civilised. The post was i reply to someone who had forgotten to take their shakes to work so was it just the lesser of the possible evils? Sorry can't remember names of those posting but it may have been tomtom?

At the moment I stick to my 3 shakes and about 4 ltrs of water. Occasionally i have a glass of perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi to really put the boat out. Anything else i'm allowed?

Thanks Mommysue.

Can't wait to go shopping. A bit a variety helps.

Hope your better after the earlier 'problems'. The same thing happened to me about 5/6 days in to SS last time. Most embarrasing.

Sorry still haven't worked out these ticker thingys. Obviously!

No Marigold, no Coke Zero, no CD water flavourings, no mousse - until Week 3

Only 1 teaspoon of the CD water flavouring allowed per day

Only 1 teaspoon of the Marigold per day too

From Week 3

mmm sounds like we could get a little over obsessed by it all surely the water flavouring cant do any damage?

Back