A quick hello from a new member!

bex

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a quick hello as I have just joined the site (after perusing it for many weeks!). I have just started on Lighterlife - it's my first weigh in tomorrow - and, although this week has been tough, I'm determined to stick to it! I have about 3 and a half stone to go so wish me luck..!

Bex :)

Welcome to this site Bex. Just keep focussing on the fact that by mid September you will be beautifully slim! Good luck on your journey and keep us posted...

Hi Bex and welcome,

You'll find all the info and support you need here - good luck for your weigh in and let us know how you get on.

Cath

Hi Bex, i too have just started the lighter life programme and in my first week, i weigh 1st time on Tuesday, so it would be good to see how you get on, i would like to lose 4 1/2 stone, cant remember the last time i was that weight! good luck to you, bernie x

Welcome BEX
Welcome Bernie,

You couldn't be in better company! You'll find inspiration and encouragement here and good luck with your first week and weigh in.
xx

hi Bex & Bernie welcome too the site, this will be the best diet you ever do.Good luck.Come back let us know how you are doing.

Welcome all three!! So glad you joined us!

Stick around for more help and inspiration that you will know what to do with :)

Welcome to this great site, Bex, Bernie and SkinnyMalink!!! You are in a great company of LLers! Hope you will enjoy the stay! :D

Well done both!! It will be the best decision you ever made! Just push through the hard times and you'll be fine. Come on here & post the moans when you need to & we'll all get through it togeather!

Hi Bex

I'm in my first week also and my first weigh in is tomorrow - wish me luck!!

Have to say, not a bad first week, I've discovered that I love the banana and the strawberry shakes, which I didn't think I would.

I've also got about 3 1/2 stone to lose and am feeling really positive at the moment.

Keep going, let us know how you get on in your first weigh in.

Welcome Bex and best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bex

I'm in my first week also and my first weigh in is tomorrow - wish me luck!!

Have to say, not a bad first week, I've discovered that I love the banana and the strawberry shakes, which I didn't think I would.

I've also got about 3 1/2 stone to lose and am feeling really positive at the moment.

Keep going, let us know how you get on in your first weigh in.

Best of luck Trish!

I hope you have a good weigh in :)

Welcome all newbies good luck to you all with you 1st weigh ins

Welcome to the site Bex, and good luck for tomorrow.

You will be fine on LL and soon will see the benefits of the programme. I have lost just over 100lbs and have been keeping it off for nearly four months now.

Keep coming to Minis for help, support and advice and you won't go wrong!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the welcomes and messages of support! This week has been tough but I'm hoping tonight's weigh in is going to pay off.. 45 minutes to go!! I'll let you know how I've got on later.. *fingers crossed*

Xx

Back