A quick question please x

kazza55

Morning all!!

Well, i'm now on day 7 and .....'I FEEL GOOD......... I knew that i should':party0019: Just a quick question for all of you pros, do you have to have a shake at breakfast time or does it do any harm to leave it a couple of hours after you get up? I never seem to want my shake first thing in the morning, i would prefer to leave it until later. Will this make a difference to my weight loss?

no problem anytime through out the day as long as they are evenly spaced out and you have every one

I have mine later due to the time that I work. So I have my first at what most people would call lunch time (between 12 and 1), one between 5 and 6, and my last one after 10 (either soup or hot choc, hmmmm).

These times vary at the weekend, but I tend to stick to my working pattern so I don't end up feeling like I need something later.

i'm up at 6.30 but dont have my shake till around 9.30-10am i get kids dressed and fed first then i sit on here and enjoy my yummy shake x

at first didn't like mine but i love em now especially the strawberry and chocolate they do taste better if you put a sweetner in them but i dont always as i dont like things too sweet

I think you should have the shakes when you feel hungry. I rarely feel like one first thing, although if I am working I do make my first before I leave and drink it in the car on the way to work as I don't want the fuss of making it at work.

I often have to force the last one day before bed coz i forget all about it as I'm not hungry.

As to flavours, I'd try all of them and see which you prefer. At first they all taste weird but the longer you do LT the more your tastebuds change. I love the strawberry and now make it with about 450ml of water.

If you want you can add coffee to the chocolate (for a mocha) or vanilla (for a latte) or mint tea to the chocolate for a change. Some people like Gaz add chili and other stuff to the soup but you need to be careful.

Good luck.

x

No mine vary depending on my day

i love all the shakes and the soup - they are yummy! and i vary my times every day depending on how i feel and what i am up to - just go with the flow really.... peace out xox i feel like a hippy today xox

Back