A quick ( well, maybe not so quick ) hello

rhylbloke

Hi everyone, I’m a 54 yr old married man with two grown up children, living in North Wales.I have struggled with my weight for the last 15 years, since I gave up smoking. I’m 3 and a half stones heavier than I was when my wife and I got married 25 years ago. I’m 6 feet 1, so people say I carry it well, but you do know when you’re over three stones overweight.
In the last six weeks I have lost 18 lbs, following a search for some sort of remedy for a chronic indigestion problem, for which I have been taking daily medication for the last seven years. I don’t take any medication now, and have noticed several other health benefits.
I can absolutely recommend this eating programme for anyone who suffers from digestive problems as well as needing to lose weight . My wife has also lost 8 lbs, although she doesn’t have as much weight to lose as I do and doesn’t particularly suffer with her digestion.
We have not felt as though we were on a diet, and have not had that “ I’m on a diet and I’m starving” feeling. This is NOT a fad diet. Have a look at the URL link, or send me an e-mail.
I am honestly convinced that this will help anyone to lose weight and also help any digestive problem at the same time.
Regards
Les

Back