A quick ( well, maybe not so quick ) hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rhylbloke, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. rhylbloke

rhylbloke New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    food combining
    Hi everyone, I’m a 54 yr old married man with two grown up children, living in North Wales.I have struggled with my weight for the last 15 years, since I gave up smoking. I’m 3 and a half stones heavier than I was when my wife and I got married 25 years ago. I’m 6 feet 1, so people say I carry it well, but you do know when you’re over three stones overweight.
    In the last six weeks I have lost 18 lbs, following a search for some sort of remedy for a chronic indigestion problem, for which I have been taking daily medication for the last seven years. I don’t take any medication now, and have noticed several other health benefits.
    I can absolutely recommend this eating programme for anyone who suffers from digestive problems as well as needing to lose weight . My wife has also lost 8 lbs, although she doesn’t have as much weight to lose as I do and doesn’t particularly suffer with her digestion.
    We have not felt as though we were on a diet, and have not had that “ I’m on a diet and I’m starving” feeling. This is NOT a fad diet. Have a look at the URL link, or send me an e-mail.
    I am honestly convinced that this will help anyone to lose weight and also help any digestive problem at the same time.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.