A Slimming World returner

MrsP70

Third time lucky?
I am ashamed to say that despite having reached target twice (an annual event....), I am back.
In the last six months I have given up smoking and faced some personal issues.
Excuses aside, I am finally healthy, happy and motivated. This will be the final time for me.
Despite being over target, I have never gone back to my initial starting point, so something has worked!
Back on plan for two days now and will go back to group with my head hanging in shame. Having recently suffered from depression, this makes me a little anxious, but my physical health is important too!
Looking forward to getting to know you.
MrsP

Never be afraid to go back to slimming world, they always welcome you with open arms after all none of us are perfect and we all go off course once in a while lol, I joined slimming world in July last year and just love the new extra easy plan it's so simple to follow, I've lost 1st 11lb so far and am really pleased as finding it so easy to do, so good luck to you x

I'm heading back to slimming world tomorrow, good luck with your weight loss!

Third times the charm... fourth.. fifth 20th... Doesn't matter, as long as your still trying.. Good for you, keep going you'll do great. Good luck :)

Back