A slimming world to a atkins girl!!

Silvermoonbeam said:
I have been using soya milk in my tea, it doesn't taste like what Im used to, but hey it's tea right??!!!'

Have you started a diary on here yet?

Hi ya no not yet, I've been using the soya milk today and your right it not quite the same but it's a cup of tea if you close your eyes and hold your nose so you can't tell the difference lol better than the other things I tried tho. X

Hi ya no not yet, I've been using the soya milk today and your right it not quite the same but it's a cup of tea if you close your eyes and hold your nose so you can't tell the difference lol better than the other things I tried tho. X

Some people use 1 part cream to 10 parts water I think it is and have that as their "milk" I have it like that in coffee.

It seems there is a substitute for everything on Atkins and SO MUCH MORE help on here than the last time I did it, when I just got soooo sick of meat, eggs, meat, eggs, etc.

Have you tried Kara coconut milk? It tastes like normal milk no coconut taste at all and its only 1.9 carbs per 100ml. Tesco sell it on the same shelf as the soya and dairy free milk or have a look online.

Soraya said:
I use lactofree milk - lower than milk but not as low as soya. But I couldn't get used to the soya. As for that tesco alternative to dairy that curdles no matter what I do - it's awful.

Hi that sounds like an option can you have it on induction? hoping to try coconut milk too I'll see what one works for me. Thanks x

Back