a stone loss per month ?

Well in that case it makes my 8.5 stones in 3 yrs and 5 months absolute pants :) But we're all different and lose weight at different rates, it doesn't mean any of us are more successful or better than anyone else, just different! :)

8.5 stone is absoloutley life changing, an achievment like that could never be made to look anything less than amazing :D

Well in that case it makes my 8.5 stones in 3 yrs and 5 months absolute pants :) But we're all different and lose weight at different rates, it doesn't mean any of us are more successful or better than anyone else, just different! :)

Sorry, my comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Ohh it's ok, I know it was :) Dont worry, I didn't take offence! :)

When I did this five years agp I was losing a stone a month, then I had a bit of a breakdown and put it all back on again and more - 8 stone on to be precise. This time Ive lost just over 5 stone in 8 months, average 2-2.5lbs a week, and this feels like a way I could eat for the rest of my life, Im loving my food :)

I've lost a stone per month - when I was massively heavy! It tailed off to around 6-8lbs a month when I got down to 15 stone. Tailing off further when I got down to 13 stone.

Now I've put loads back on again I will do my best to give myself a boost by getting stuck into my superfree and superspeed foods for a good initial loss to keep me on track whilst I settle back in to the sausage butty/roast potato lifestyle that worked for me before!

Back