• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A SW newbie

S: 20st3.5lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 2st0.5lb(10.05%)
I found this amazing website when googling if I could get a referral from my GP for slimming world. What a fantastic resource!

I live in hampshire, have 2 young children and have been overweight all of my adult life. Something clicked a few wks ago after seeing pics from my 30th Birthday night out.

I attended my first SW class on 23rd June and started the plan the following day. Lost 4.5lb in first week and was amazingly chuffed. I'm moving to a sat class so tomorrow will be 1st weigh-in in 1.5wks and I set myself a mini goal of 3lb.

I'm really struggling with the hunger pangs and my cravings for bread, toast, crisps, biscuits. yes it's lovely you can eat all this yummy fruit but I really miss the crunchy foods :sigh:

Off to learn more about how the site works ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sammyd

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 14st10lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I found this amazing website when googling if I could get a referral from my GP for slimming world. What a fantastic resource!

I live in hampshire, have 2 young children and have been overweight all of my adult life. Something clicked a few wks ago after seeing pics from my 30th Birthday night out.

I attended my first SW class on 23rd June and started the plan the following day. Lost 4.5lb in first week and was amazingly chuffed. I'm moving to a sat class so tomorrow will be 1st weigh-in in 1.5wks and I set myself a mini goal of 3lb.

I'm really struggling with the hunger pangs and my cravings for bread, toast, crisps, biscuits. yes it's lovely you can eat all this yummy fruit but I really miss the crunchy foods :sigh:

Off to learn more about how the site works ;)
hiya,
and hello, im a newbie as well!.. think you'll find getting access to all the site to be a right issue till you have posted half a million times!.. but have fun anyway! lol
sam

NiaX

Silver Member
Hi and welcome,

My favourite snack is crustless quiche. It's very easy to do and is substantial enough to keep those cravings at bay if fruit doesn't do it for you.

I joined the site a month or so ago and was able to access the site straight away. I just couldn't look at profiles and put a sig up until I'd made some posts, so you should be fine.