1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

A Syn Free Day....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by bugsbunny2000, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers

Just woke up this morning and already this day is going to be very diet friendly. As I've only just got up (don't judge hehe I spent hours last night trying to find my TV remote which had lodged itself under my bed...) I just had breakfast.

Asda's Bran Flakes (HE - b)
    Milk (HE - a)
    Sweetener (FREE)

as I have a list the length of my arm I have decided against food shopping today and instead will wait until tomorrow so I can catch the free university bus back from Asda, as opposed to walking to Sainsburys which is smaller and more expensive no doubt.

So thinking what can I have that will be ''good'' for me.

Dinner will include pasta, with homemade sauce (chopped tomatoes, some seasoning perhaps chilli and mixed herbs) and diced peppers, onions and courgettes which i have in my fridge/freezer. Plus, I can make a big batch to either share with my housemate tomorrow OR gobble it all down myself as a lunch/dinner tomorrow.

And snacks? I have satsumas to gorge on between meals.

I realised when doing slimming world before that I do not need to use my syns really. The odd couple here and there for condiments or sauces and that's about it. Hence why I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD :)

Hope everyone has a great slim day xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.