1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

A very long journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Maxx25, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Maxx25

Maxx25 New Member

Hello all,

I am new and I am doing slimming world at home, I have found it very differcult to understand but I think I am getting there. I am doing red and green because I believe I will not lose weight on EE because I eat a lot. I am very overweight and its gonna take me a long time to lose it :cry: but I feel slimming world is the diet for me. I am gonna post my food diary soon and would be happy to hear what you think,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squeako

Squeako Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World at home
    Hi Maxx!!

I started SW at home last week - got about 6 stone to lose and know it's gonna be a long journey - but I also know it's what I want to do.

I'm also not sure about EE - although I lost a lot last week and had 3 EE days. It seems like too much choice to work, but I'm going to try it out as it seems more sustainable than green / red and I'm going to be on this plan for a long time.

I really wish you good luck - there's loads of inspiration on here and hopefully chat over the coming months !!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.