A very nice surprise!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I have just got back from the shops. And after I went through my wardrobe last week I had very little left to wear.
I have a meeting on Monday and no smart trousers, so took a size 20 into the changing rooms with me (I was a 22/24)
To my surprise the size 20's were too baggy especially around my bum, so I tried an 18 and they FIT!!!!!!! Quite snug over my tummy (well I have had 4 kids - an major abdo surgery so my muscles here are very lax anyway) but they fit!!!
So I tried a size 18 jumper and although it is snug.. it fits too!!!
I am so amazed!!
Had a nap after lunch and woke up with some cravings so am so glad I decided to go out and about to shake the cobwebs...
treated myself to a body brush too!!!
Am going to have a nice pamper session this evening!

x:D

Well done you :)

I loved dropping down through the clothes! Great fun :)

Mike

wow! well done, I also cleared my wardrobe today, said goodbye to size 14's and 12's, fitting comfortably now with 10's! Good job tilly!

Hey Tilly thats great news Im so pleased for you and impressed with you for sticking to it. You really keep me going too enjoy your pamper tonight xxx

Well done! Am pleased for you!

Chuck out all your too big clothes now. Scour ebay for new ones, and shove your old ones up on there to pay for themselves.

Hi lexie, yes have got all my clothes in a bag (well those fit for selling) and I am going to sell them and get some more 18's... tide me over for a month or so.
Am also going to get some exercise going for my tum!
x

Here - now you are an 18 Primark is your friend!

There are so many pretty dresses for this summer season.
I saw a lovely dressy dress yesterday and was so tempted to buy it for the school reunion I am going to in August. But although \i would love to be a size 12, I just don't know. The annoying thing is that the way the shops get the season fashions in, the summer stuff has normally all gone well ebfore end of summer.... Maybe I will take a chance and I can always sell it off if it doesnt fit?
x

Very well done to you, that's brilliant! :) x

Hi Tillyfloss how fab are you doing... you go girl ;)

You are so good and its paying off.

Well done xx

Well done your doing so well :D you inspire me to keep going so i can get down the sizes too :D woop

thats fabby hunnie and looking at you the other day theres no way u look at 20 anyways!!!!!! xxx

keep it up xx

There are so many pretty dresses for this summer season.
I saw a lovely dressy dress yesterday and was so tempted to buy it for the school reunion I am going to in August. But although \i would love to be a size 12, I just don't know. The annoying thing is that the way the shops get the season fashions in, the summer stuff has normally all gone well ebfore end of summer.... Maybe I will take a chance and I can always sell it off if it doesnt fit?
x
It is difficult - I'm getting rid of all my 18/20s, but getting to size 12 so quickly has been a bit of a shock to my system - and my wardrobe! (I currently seem to be more of a 14 on the top, the boobs haven't quite disappeared yet!) I went to Asda, Stead & Simpson and M&S Outlet this week and bought some cheap 'key pieces' to tide me over until I know what size I'm finally going to be. It's a tricky time! :eek:

Back