A very positive start to the morning :-) !!!!

Lexy1972

Hi all, well I woke up this morning and hopped on the scales, now I know with me it can go up and down a bit day to day BUT if my scales show the same as my CDC's when I go for weigh in on Friday morning I will have lost another 3lbs (maybe a bit more by Fri) :):):) fingers crossed as came off plan for a party Saturday and had quite a lot of alcohol so was worried!!!!!

Then I got dressed for work (started a new part-time job yesterday) as I'm self employed and my business is sooooo quiet I needed to do something. I put on my Next size 14 work trousers that I could barely do up when I last wore them before Christmas and guess what....... they're too big!!!! I had to go to my slimmer wardrobe and get out the size 12's......... I am so happy. I've still got at least 2 stone to lose and have always been smaller on the bottom half but it's really motivated me.

Oh and for anyone that saw my post last nice on another thread, I didn't touch the cheese in the fridge that I was tempted by, just drank another 1.5 litres of water.

So..... to anyone out there that struggles, please just try and stick with it as this diet really really is fab and does work, even though it might seem hard at times (water really is our best friend) :) Hope you all have a really positive day today xx

Last edited:
So nice to share in others' positive vibes! Have a great day. Cant wait until I am in the 12s with you

Well done, that is a fab loss so far! Isn't it the best feeling when your clothes get too big and we get stuck into our smaller wardrobes. Yay.

Good luck with your Fri wi xxx

Back