a very tempting weekend x

jonsey78

Well i have been the a very tempting weekend friday was my sons 10th birthday and we went to frankie and bennys i was so tempted to eat but stuck to my water and kade it then on saturday i had a wedding got up late and was getting picked up at 10.30 so rushed around and forgot to have my shake wedding went on all day and we sat to eat at 4.00 i was going to just drink but i had had nothing all day no shakes nothing as it was a cavery it had veg and alsorts but at the end of the atble was salad so i gave in and had a small slice of turkey and a small salad was ok but i really worried about it so had nothing all day but that sunday got back on it 100% also its my birthday today and am on it 100% and will be till goal now as i have nothing booked i know i had a blip with the wedding but i am so proud that i didint just think oh sod it if i am eatting i may as well go for it like i would have done with other diets and picked food that was low fat and low carb not getting weighed this week as nurse is away but my scales still show a loss and i hope by next week it will be all ok x

not to worry circumstances kind of forced it

seems like you got it all under control anyway xxx

Hi Jonsey

I think you did incredibly well considering you could have gone all out and blown it big style! That shows real will power. So, well done. You should feel proud of yourself and now you have got back on 100%!

Happy Birthday, and what a lovely day it is as well!

Take care

Sounds like you did really well, you had to have some nourishment at the wedding after all that time so i'm really impressed you had salad and turkey!

YOu should be really proud of yourself with all that temptation in your way so early on in your LT journey.

thanks all you give me such encouragement on any other diet i would have said oh sod it but i just had your weight losses in my mind every time i come on hear i get more and more inspired to continue with the diet thanks all x

Well done you for making the healthy choice!!

Hope you have a great birthday, just think you can celebrate it later on in the year!

Just shows you how strong you are, and determined to get to your goal. Well done. Oh and Happy Birthday.

Hi Jonsey,:birthday:
Happy Birthday, hope you had a lovely day today.
It's amazing that we can't just get up and go these days without thinking of bringing food with us when we go out, I reminds me a bit of the baby's formulae and how to make it up when you got there. Oh thank goodness those days are over.
I use the flapjacks and find these great, they fit in my bag, actually I keep 2 in there all the time now as I have been badly caught out a couple of times and starved until I got home. I also quite like them and feel it is nice to have something to eat when everyone else is doing so too.
Best of luck for your next weigh in.
Doirin

Think you did really well and deserve a medal for will-power.

Happy birthday as well

Happy birthday and well done for such good choices Yay for you xxx

Back