A way to stop you nibbling.........

NooNoo1970

well it has worked for me anyway(for all of 2 days!!lol:p)

I am religious about going to dentist have never missed an appointment, so after complianing that my gums were bleeding loads and were a bit puffy I get told I have something called 'pockets' where old plaque has been left under the gums and is now causing probs, not too impressed that this hasnt been picked up before:mad:.... to cut along story short........I saw the hygienist(sp) again yesterday (another £38!!!:eek:) and she has reccomended a mouth wash called Corsydol..........well I can tell you it makes Ketosis breath feel like luxury!!!
It is discusting, I did a mouth wash at about 2pm I can still taste the yuk in my mouth now........and has defo stopped me picking at the boys Tea time, and making sandwiches for vics lunch!
Might be a bit extreme...but I am definatly going to keep my daily rinse until I feel CB coming into play and mess with my head and then wash her away along with the mouth wash!!! LOL
I know plenty of peeps suggest cleaning your teeth when you are feeling weak...but well this is the mega, aggressive form of this method!!!lol

Having said all that I have had 2 really good and positive days, not a morsel has passed my lips that is not water, black coffee or CD!!:innocent0002:

Lou XXXX

Hey! I use Corsodyll for my mouth ulcers - I suffer badly from them. BUT, word of warning, I was told by my dentist that, if used a lot, it will stain your teeth, it's only supposed to be used until a condition has cleared up, and then infrequently after that. But I agree about the taste, it really is yuck!

i usually go for a rinse of mouth wash when i feel im going to pick, works every time!!

Try Gengigel, Gengigel - OralDent, UK

Much better for gingivitis.You can get it from tesco's and has helped me in the past with mouth ulcers.

Hey! I use Corsodyll for my mouth ulcers - I suffer badly from them. BUT, word of warning, I was told by my dentist that, if used a lot, it will stain your teeth, it's only supposed to be used until a condition has cleared up, and then infrequently after that. But I agree about the taste, it really is yuck!

Yes I was told that too! so was told only to use it for max of ten days.
But if its gets me through the first week on re start then its good for me!!!lol:p
Thanks for the warning though!

Back