A wonderful though via Mug Shots!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I am sitting working on the laptop drinking my second Mug Shot of the day and it reminded me of when I used to savour my CD soup as it would be one of my 3 "meals" for the day :eek:, and I thought, thank God this is only one of my snacks! I am now totally looking forward to the 3 jacket spuds I have in the oven which I am going to top with my HXA of laughing cow cheese and beans! Yum. :p

I am having a HXB of chicken breast with half a jar of Tesco Lighter Choice Sweet and Sour sauce (7 syns for the whole jar) and lots of rice.

Or, I was thinking of chicken breast with a layer of "spread and bake" (1/2 syn for 1 tbsp), green beans and lots of slimming world chips.

oh have you tried the spread and bakes? are they the ones on tv that look like baby jars? what are they like?
x

oh have you tried the spread and bakes? are they the ones on tv that look like baby jars? what are they like?
x

Yes, they are the ones. I have got the BBQ one. Not 100% sure on what the Syns are for that one but it is tomato based so would assume it's not too far from the Tikka one which is 1/2 syn per tbsp.

On a red day I make chicken breasts, covered with a layer of the BBQ spread and bake, then top with HEA of cheese, then bacon and then bake in the oven. I believe in restaurants they call it a Chicken New Yorker. I serve it with a HXB of potato wedges.

I got it from Tesco. They sell it with all the sauces like beef in ale cook in sauce. It's made by heinz.

Back