A wonderful though via Mug Shots!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 25 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am sitting working on the laptop drinking my second Mug Shot of the day and it reminded me of when I used to savour my CD soup as it would be one of my 3 "meals" for the day :eek:, and I thought, thank God this is only one of my snacks! I am now totally looking forward to the 3 jacket spuds I have in the oven which I am going to top with my HXA of laughing cow cheese and beans! Yum. :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 12stone_wannabe

12stone_wannabe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World as of 20/8/08
    hmmmm ur lunch sounds nice! What you having for tea? I'm new and used to doing ww so am looking for inspiration!

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hhaha i no exactly wat u mean!!!! i loved the results on cd but i jus cudnt cope with 3 shakes a day

xxx

5. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am having a HXB of chicken breast with half a jar of Tesco Lighter Choice Sweet and Sour sauce (7 syns for the whole jar) and lots of rice.

Or, I was thinking of chicken breast with a layer of "spread and bake" (1/2 syn for 1 tbsp), green beans and lots of slimming world chips.

6. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    oh have you tried the spread and bakes? are they the ones on tv that look like baby jars? what are they like?
    x

7. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, they are the ones. I have got the BBQ one. Not 100% sure on what the Syns are for that one but it is tomato based so would assume it's not too far from the Tikka one which is 1/2 syn per tbsp.

On a red day I make chicken breasts, covered with a layer of the BBQ spread and bake, then top with HEA of cheese, then bacon and then bake in the oven. I believe in restaurants they call it a Chicken New Yorker. I serve it with a HXB of potato wedges.

8. 12stone_wannabe

Diet:
    sounds good! never haerd of spread and bake though, where do you get it from?

9. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got it from Tesco. They sell it with all the sauces like beef in ale cook in sauce. It's made by heinz.

10. 12stone_wannabe

Diet:
    Thanks! I'll be getting some of that tomorrow me thinks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.