• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A wonderful though via Mug Shots!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I am sitting working on the laptop drinking my second Mug Shot of the day and it reminded me of when I used to savour my CD soup as it would be one of my 3 "meals" for the day :eek:, and I thought, thank God this is only one of my snacks! I am now totally looking forward to the 3 jacket spuds I have in the oven which I am going to top with my HXA of laughing cow cheese and beans! Yum. :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I am having a HXB of chicken breast with half a jar of Tesco Lighter Choice Sweet and Sour sauce (7 syns for the whole jar) and lots of rice.

Or, I was thinking of chicken breast with a layer of "spread and bake" (1/2 syn for 1 tbsp), green beans and lots of slimming world chips.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
oh have you tried the spread and bakes? are they the ones on tv that look like baby jars? what are they like?
x
Yes, they are the ones. I have got the BBQ one. Not 100% sure on what the Syns are for that one but it is tomato based so would assume it's not too far from the Tikka one which is 1/2 syn per tbsp.

On a red day I make chicken breasts, covered with a layer of the BBQ spread and bake, then top with HEA of cheese, then bacon and then bake in the oven. I believe in restaurants they call it a Chicken New Yorker. I serve it with a HXB of potato wedges.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I got it from Tesco. They sell it with all the sauces like beef in ale cook in sauce. It's made by heinz.