A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

Haha MC- we've been sticking to Tesco because of the clubcard fuel save thing. Just makes so much difference :)

I do like Asda but I struggle to find what I want there. And I don't like Aldi or Lidl despite that loads of people rave about them- I don't think it's much cheaper for my family as we don't buy a huge amount of branded items, plus h2b is very fussy with food and snacks so we'd have to go to a mainstream supermarket to get him certain things anyway!!

Hmm same here lol! I only save less if I buy meat there, but any meat I buy there I end up having to syn :(

Yuk at synning meat MC!! I think that every time I buy mince- should I save some cash but waste syns?? I always end up spending very slightly more and buying extra lean!

Had a nice day in today as I think Reece may have a very slight cold. Doesn't appear to have slowed him down though!!

Todays food-
B: Nothing.
L: Sweet and sour mugshot. Pops 4syns. Nectarine. Satsuma. Alpen light part hexB.
D: Youngs low fat ocean crumble 3.5syns. Babycorn. Carrots. Green beans.

Snacks: Pops 4syns. Yogurt. 30g reduced fat cheddar part hexA. Grapes.
Drinks: Cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA). Coke zero.
Syn Total- 11.5syns

I just realised that I forgot pops :rolleyes:

tea sounds yummy. Do you know if the ocean crumble has any prawn in? I bought some sushi the other day, popped one in my mouth, ate it, and then OH said "this has prawn in" (I'm allergic) I was not amused, but should have checked, lol!

I just realised that I forgot pops :rolleyes:

tea sounds yummy. Do you know if the ocean crumble has any prawn in? I bought some sushi the other day, popped one in my mouth, ate it, and then OH said "this has prawn in" (I'm allergic) I was not amused, but should have checked, lol!

Sorry to hear about the prawn issue!! I used to hate prawns and know how difficult it is to find supermarket fish sushi that doesn't contain prawns!!

Not much to say about today!! Had a toddler group (no drinks or snacks at this one!) and Reece's cold doesn't seem to have developed except from a slightly runny nose thankfully.

Todays food-
B: Nothing (maybe I should just skip writing this!!)
L: Ham and tomato sandwich (60g WM bread hexB, ham, cherry tomatoes and 2tbsp lighter than light mayo 1syn). Pops 4syns. Grapes. Apple. Kiwi fruit.
D: Gammon. Cauliflower cheese (75g phili light hexA, cauliflower, stock, onions and 25g reduced fat cheddar 4syns). Roasted cherry tomatoes.

Snacks: Satsuma. Nectarine.
Drinks: 1 x cup of tea (sweetener and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn. Flavoured fizzy water. 300ml bottle Carling zest 5syns.
Syn Total- 14.5syns

Had work today :( Was sooo busy as we only had skeletal staff in- was ridiculous! Businesses like insurance need to realise Saturday is becoming a regular working day and we still need a decent number of staff to avoid 45min queue times!!

Also Reece's cold has now shown itself- he is so blocked and nasally, poor thing. Wants to play but doesn't have the same levels of energy and keeps getting frustrated :( Plus he's decided to share the germs and I'm feeling pretty poop too! My throat is so sore and my head is pounding! Haven't been too hungry today but spent most of my syns on drinks!

Today's food-
L: Yogurt. Apple. Satsuma. Plum. Grapes. 2 x Alpen light hexB.
D: High veg tomato and Mediterranean veg pasta n sauce mixed with tin of tuna and 16 olives 2syns (I love olives- wish they were free because they'd be the perfect snack!)

Snacks: Yogurt. Frozen raspberries.
Drinks: Pret a manger regular skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns). Water. Cup of coffee (sweetener and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn). Costa medium skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk extra hexA 6.5syns and syrup 3syns). Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 15syns

Had work today :( Was sooo busy as we only had skeletal staff in- was ridiculous! Businesses like insurance need to realise Saturday is becoming a regular working day and we still need a decent number of staff to avoid 45min queue times!!

Also Reece's cold has now shown itself- he is so blocked and nasally, poor thing. Wants to play but doesn't have the same levels of energy and keeps getting frustrated :( Plus he's decided to share the germs and I'm feeling pretty poop too! My throat is so sore and my head is pounding! Haven't been too hungry today but spent most of my syns on drinks!

Today's food-
L: Yogurt. Apple. Satsuma. Plum. Grapes. 2 x Alpen light hexB.
D: High veg tomato and Mediterranean veg pasta n sauce mixed with tin of tuna and 16 olives 2syns (I love olives- wish they were free because they'd be the perfect snack!)

Snacks: Yogurt. Frozen raspberries.
Drinks: Pret a manger regular skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns). Water. Cup of coffee (sweetener and dash of skimmed milk 0.5syn). Costa medium skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk extra hexA 6.5syns and syrup 3syns). Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 15syns

Hi just here to subscribe :) xx

Today (apart from the pizza hut) I've had 9syns and both my hex's, including one of the Weetabix oaty bars for my hexB which was delicious!! Tasted like a flapjack! Definitely recommend and only £1 at Asda!

I ate half of the breaded chicken, breaded cheesy triangles and all of the nachos and cookie dough... And I enjoyed every bite!!

Just need to write today off and be good for the rest of the week!

Today (apart from the pizza hut) I've had 9syns and both my hex's, including one of the Weetabix oaty bars for my hexB which was delicious!! Tasted like a flapjack! Definitely recommend and only £1 at Asda!

I ate half of the breaded chicken, breaded cheesy triangles and all of the nachos and cookie dough... And I enjoyed every bite!!

Just need to write today off and be good for the rest of the week!

Glad you enjoyed your pizza hut tea :) it would be great to be a sw angel 24/7 but impossible ha ha especially when your feeling crap the last thing you wanna do is cook :( i am slightly jelous of the cheesy triangles there my fave lol xx

Aww thanks kimsuthxoxo!!

I was thinking if there was a SW friendly version of the cheesy triangles whilst I was munching on them- but probably not as they wouldn't have the gooey centre unless they were deep fried...

Work today- I very much dislike my insurance call centre job and the hours are long and tough so I sometimes find it a struggle to make healthy choices.

I'm jealous of your food! I may do the same Tuesday depending on how far I have until my 4st haha. How lovely was it? You have to describe every mouth full!
Hope work will go quickly for you

Back