A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

Had a good long walk today and a lot of it up hill whilst pushing my little chunky boy in his buggy :)

Realised today that I need to be extra good as I have a wedding to go to on Saturday- don't know wether to weigh in on Saturday (pre-fatty wedding food) or my usual Sunday (post-fatty wedding food but I may be depressed if I show a gain but at least I may lose it the week after...)
Going to look at my potential wedding dress tomorrow with my mum and auntie- if I still love it then I'm going to order it!

On that note, 7 months today until my wedding and married life!!

Todays food-
B: Half a satsuma (shared with Reece)
L: Scrambled egg on toast (1 x slice WM bread part hexB, 2 x scrambled eggs with added spring onions, 5g light spread 1syn) Banana.
D: Tesco everyday value tomato and cheese topped pollock 0.5syn, roasted tomatoes and couscous stuffed bell pepper (bell pepper, ainsley harriot tomato and garlic couscous 3syns, 25g feta 3.5syns)

Snacks: Grapes. 1 teeny square of kinder chocolate estimate 1syn. Alpen light part hexB.
Drinks: Generic cafe small skinny mocha (skimmed milk part hexA and cocoa 3syns). Cups of tea and coffee (sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA). Boots shapers tropical drink. Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 12syns

The couscous stuffed pepper was lovely! Although I used too much couscous so the feta was barely there (plus I cheated and used a packet couscous because I was running short on time!) And I think next time I'll roast for another 10-15 mins (I stuffed, then roasted from raw for 30 mins but the pepper was still a little too crunchy).

Ahh shame it was a bit crunchy. I suppose everyones ovens are different lol :) I'm really happy you enjoyed it though!

And I bet you must be uber excited for the dress shopping. Will you ever share photos? ;) I hope that it still feels the same for you. Super excited for you lol :D

And a plus side to your coat being too big is you can smuggle a pillow underneath and then have padded seating :D haha! Sorry I'm lame :p

But yeah, OH used to get his ex-work van serviced a lot so he deffo knows the price. :) His clutch actually went on the M25 once!!! And on the fast lane lol!!

Hey :) home now and catching up! Sorry to hear your run of bad luck :-( I'm sure wedding dress shopping will cheer you up! Wow 7 months to go, it's very exciting! What's left to do?
I must try your stuffed peppers, I can't help but feel they'd go really nice with a juicy steak.. But maybe I'm just craving one!
I'd never thought of putting spring onion in scrambled eggs, I bet that was really nice.
Have fun at the wedding tomo, not sure what to say re WI- how is your motivation?! If you can take a potential gain maybe stick with it, but one day early wouldn't harm xx

Thanks Rosie! I've always had spring onions in my scrambled eggs- one of those things my mum always did and I've just carried it on. Plus superfree!! I like normal onions too but you've gota take more time to soften them and I wanted something super quick!

The dress is the one and I've put down my deposit! The horrifying thing is they've had to order it in a UK size 18 :( Ive never bought anything thats a size 18! They say wedding dresses come up small- especially with a American designer like the one I've chosen... Still a little depressing considering I feel slim and amazing in it!!

Wedding number 3 of 2014 tomorrow...

Todays food-
B: Nothing.
L: 4 x original ryvitas hexB topped with 50g salmon and dill philadelphia light part hexA. Pops 4syns. Yogurt. Satsuma.
D: Homemade chicken egg fried rice (rice, onion, bell pepper, chicken, stir fry mix veggies, chilli, egg and the new garlic and 5 spice soy sauce)

Snacks: Pops 4syns. 5 x Bitsa Wispa 5syns. 1 x Trebor extra strong mint 0.5syn. Apple.
Drinks: Cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA) Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 13.5syns

Mm that fried rice sounds delish- is the sauce just soy & 5 spice? Will try the scrambled egg spring onion combo, I put them in my mash last week and it was a taste sensation lol.
Yay on ordering your dress! Fabulous! The numbers are ridiculous- it's difficult to swallow but American sizing is mental anyway, then added to that its designer. I didn't even look at sizes when I was trying on (until I accidentally attempted to squeeze into an 8 haha!)
Are you going all day to the wedding or just evening do? I've lost track! X

Weighed in today instead of tomorrow and lost half a pound so down to 12st 12lb.

A friends wedding today so completely off plan- although I had some prepared fruit (melon, mango and apple slices) from Tesco and a hexB cereal bar for breakfast seems as the meal isn't until 4pm!! I'll be starving by then!!

Well done on the loss :) I hope you have a nice time today! Can you fit a snack in your bag?! Wow I couldn't last til 4 lol. Maybe there will be canapés! X

Aww thanks kimsuthxoxo!!

I was thinking if there was a SW friendly version of the cheesy triangles whilst I was munching on them- but probably not as they wouldn't have the gooey centre unless they were deep fried...

Work today- I very much dislike my insurance call centre job and the hours are long and tough so I sometimes find it a struggle to make healthy choices.

Hey hun hope your ok x

Wow I was soo off plan yesterday!

Started the day with good intentions with my tesco fruit and a wheetabix oaty bar.

Had a couple of glasses of prosecco and they had nibbles/ canapés but they were just bread and balsamic/ oil and olives- I had a couple of each- I do love olives!!

Dinner was nice but hugely rich and a little sickly. A cheese and asparagus tart and bread rolls for starter. Chicken with crushed potatoes and mushroom gravy (plus loads of veggies- although they did have an oil coating!) for main. Desert was a strawberry eton mess- although it was more cream than meringue and not as tasty as it sounds.

I also had a little jar of jelly beans, which were the favours.

I was good and drank water during the meal- but mainly because I was worried I'd be sick if I had wine with such rich food.

Had two ham, brie and pickle rolls from the evening buffet- very much enjoyed them!!

And had three white wine and soda's in the evening with about 3 hours of straight dancing!!! Must've burned some of the junk food with that!!

And im okay thanks Kimsuthxoxo (can I shorten it to something- is there anything you'd prefer to be called?)

Work is harsh (I moan about it a lot!) but it pays well. Following my long period of stress and depression I have a occupational health person checking on me at the moment and I moaned her ears off on Friday!! Im just bored- I have no drive because I have no hope at development and furthering myself :(

Rosie- the soy and 5 spice is a new flavour of soy sauce from Amoy. In the same place in the supermarket as the usual soy sauce. They also do a soy and lemongrass version and a soy and chilli version. AND they are only £1 at the moment in Tesco.

Okay another has been uploaded and doesn't look as shocking and I don't look as large- must've caught me from my most unflattering angle!! Yuk.

Haven't been very hungry today- probably due to stuffing my face yesterday! Plus the richness of the food- which I know I keep mentioning but I feel I need to so I remind myself of the super high syn content I consumed!!

Todays food-
L: Turkey and salad sandwich (60g WM bread hexB, turkey, lettuce and 2tbsp lighter than light mayo 1syn) Yogurt. Plum. Nectarine.
D: Fruit salad (kiwi, nectarine, grapes and apple). Yogurt. Pops 4syns.

Snacks: 3 x Bitsa Wispa 3syns.
Drinks: Costa medium skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns). Flavoured fizzy water. 3 x cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk 1.5syns)
Syn Total- 12.5syns

I made myself a tomato pasta to take to work tomorrow so I won't binge on junk :) I cheated and used a ready made sauce for the base but its the Tesco Goodness mini jars for children and the whole jar is only 4syns!! Great for a when you don't have time to cook a sauce from scratch!

And im okay thanks Kimsuthxoxo (can I shorten it to something- is there anything you'd prefer to be called?)

Work is harsh (I moan about it a lot!) but it pays well. Following my long period of stress and depression I have a occupational health person checking on me at the moment and I moaned her ears off on Friday!! Im just bored- I have no drive because I have no hope at development and furthering myself :(

Rosie- the soy and 5 spice is a new flavour of soy sauce from Amoy. In the same place in the supermarket as the usual soy sauce. They also do a soy and lemongrass version and a soy and chilli version. AND they are only £1 at the moment in Tesco.

Kim is fine :) ha ha aww its crap you don't like work :( what do you do? I was working at sainsburys but just got a new job as a youth worker so really exited to start just waiting on checks and stuff coming back :) sounds like you had a lovely time don't beat yourself up about horrible photos all the more for your before and afters :) oh its so awful when someone puts a picture on facebook you have no control over it :( worse if people start liking or commenting bumping it up the news feed :( lol xx

It sounds like a lovely day at the wedding! Food sounds tasty but I can imagine it sat a bit heavy- why do they have to cover veg in oil?! It's really annoying!
Ah there's nothing worse than the pics they pop up after a night out- I tend to avoid fb lol.
I didn't know bitss wispa were a syn each! I might have to pick some up- I love wispa chocolate.
Will look out for the sauce when I next shop :) x

Just a quick update as I am shattered- training at work has been extended by a week and learning new things is making my brain feel like mush! Although much prefer it to taking the phone calls!!

Todays food-
L: Pops 4syns. Fruit salad (grapes, apple and kiwi fruit). Plum.
D: Tomato pasta (1/2 jar Tesco goodness sauce 2syns, pasta, onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes)

Snacks: Salty Propercorn 4.5syns. Nectarine. Special K chewy bar hexB. Banana. Pack of tic tacs 3syn.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns) Water. Coke zero.
Syn Total- 16.5syns

Oops. Only just realised I have gone over! Dont think I've had anything too terrible today but will try and do better tomorrow.

Yet more ttraining today so I am heading up to bed early to read and try and enensure my headache doesn't evolve into a migraine!

Currently reading the Divergent series- the first one was recently made into a film (although not sure how it was received but sure they are making the sequel). It's really good! Finished the first one in a couple of days- although a lot doesn't seem to happen I just couldn't put it down!

Todays food-
B: Alpen light part hexB.
L: M&S sushi snack pack 0.5syn. Yogurt. Nectarine. Pops 4syns.
D: Tomato pasta (1/2 jar tesco goodness pasta sauce 2syns, bacon (no fat), onion, pasta, cherry tomatoes)

Snacks: Grapes. Kiwi fruit. Tesco light choices apple and strawberry cereal bar part hexB.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and syrup 3syns). Water. Vending machine hot chocolate approx 2syns (from my googles... The cup is teeny and it tasted like water! A waste of syns but I was so cold I needed a hot drink!)
Syn Total- 11.5syns

Id definitely recommend the book- the thing I love about Kindle is that you can always download a sample first to see if you like the writing style.

Had bad news today- my cat died :( We've (me and my parents) had her for 14 years so she was pretty old for a cat (since she was born!) I just cant imagine going around my parents house without her being there- she's been there for half my life :(
As you can imagine its affected my appetite- I'm pretty upset.

Todays food-
L: 1 x McCain ready bake jacket potato 1syn, topped with 25g philadelphia light 2syns and beans. Served with lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
D: Wasn't very hungry. 2 x cheese and ham on toast (60g WM bread hexB, ham, 25g philadelphia light 2syns and 30g reduced fat cheddar part hexA). Pops 4syns.

Snacks: Weetabix oaty bar 4.5syns. Yogurt. Grapes.
Drinks: Cups of tea (sweetener, 1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn and skimmed milk part hexA). Coke zero. Water.
Syn Total- 14.5syns

Back