A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

I have blackcurrant ones in.. lol :)

Ooooh i didnt realise those triangle lollies were only a syn! I have those ice-poles in the freezer as Reece likes them. I wonder what the syns are in those but they seem sugary...

I know it'd be easier to make our own but thats a lot of faff in a freezer without a lot of room!!

Although I'm chatting about ice cream/ lollies and the weather has taken a turn down here in Bristol- its tipping it down and I'm considering putting the heating back on (im cold but i do also have some washing that needs drying... Any excuse lol!!)

haha I do have some mustard powder in :)

I also have the heating on! It's pouring down here and I need to get a ton of wash done by the weekend..!! All the heaters will be covered lol.

I bought tons of colemans mustard powder when I saw them reduced.. haha.. I think it was less than a pound a tin! was a while ago though

I am wondering if don't put enough mustard powder in mayo as i can never taste and I don't get through it that quickly. Mind I've been mixing it into pease pudding to make cheats mustard lately so that will use it up quicker. Lisa. wouldn't mustard seeds also be free if you wanted to save on syns but have that sensation still?

I am wondering if don't put enough mustard powder in mayo as i can never taste and I don't get through it that quickly. Mind I've been mixing it into pease pudding to make cheats mustard lately so that will use it up quicker. Lisa. wouldn't mustard seeds also be free if you wanted to save on syns but have that sensation still?

With the mustard powder you need to mix it with a tiny bit of water and leave it ten mins before mixing with the Mayo then it should be strong - you may do this but if not makes a real difference :) I love mustard Mayo especially when the lightest stuff doesn't taste great x

Thanks for the tip jo!

Todays food (EE day)-
B: Nothing.
L: 2 x WM toast hexB topped with 25g philadelphia light part hexA and ham. Tin of sainsburys ravioli. Satsuma.
D: Gammon. 4 x McCain hash browns 6syns. Coleslaw 1.5syns. Roasted bell peppers and onions.

Snacks: Space raiders 3syns. Yogurt. Mini bag of buttons 3.5syns. 2 x oranges.
Drinks: Cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn, rest with sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA) Pepsi max cherry. Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 15syns

A bit naughty again with updates :(

Fridays food (EE day)-
L: Cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce 1syn (made with water and 100ml skimmed milk part hexA) 2 x Alpen light bars hexB. Apple. Orange.
D: 2 x fish in butter sauce 4syns. Carrot and potato mash. Roasted bell peppers and onions.

Snacks: Mini milk 1.5syns. Space raiders 3syns. Mini time out 4.5syns. Grapes. Mango. Kiwi.
Drinks: Cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn, the rest with sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA). Flavoured fizzy water. Pepsi max cherry.
Syn Total- 15syns

Yesterday we had an impromptu day out at the beach! Had loads of fun but was off plan! Cant go to the beach and not have fish and chips!!

And then last night me and hubby had our last bottle of wedding champagne with some chocolates...

I only had philadelphia light on WM toast for dinner though so it wasn't a complete write off...

But i weighed this morning and ive somehow lost 6lb!!!
Down to 12st1lb!!

Well done on your loss - lots of your previous gain was probably water or something but still is great to get a good chunk off like that!

I believe so Rosie!! Its coming off a lot easier this time than the last but maybe because i am more relaxed about it without having a deadline :)

I thought a lot of the weight could be water as well, Snow! I ate a lot of breads and salty food when i was off plan (definitely more of a savoury tooth!) and we all know that salt and bad carbs make you retain water.

Strangely i still feel a lot fatter- my waist isnt as defined and my mum-tum seems wobblier and more bulging.. :(

Made another batch of coleslaw today- am becoming addicted! Whole batch was 3syns! (EL mayo- 2syns, wholegrain mustard 1syn) and ive got some to take to work tomorrow :) Almost like a salad so i dont mind munching on it like it is :p

Todays food (EE day)-
L: 4 x original ryvitas hexB topped with 4 x laughing cow extra light triangles part hexA and smoked salmon trimmings. Yogurt. Banana. Grapes.
D: 2 x chicken breasts stuffed with garlic and 2 laughing cow extra light triangles part hexA and wrapped in bacon. SW chips. Coleslaw 1syn.

Snacks: Nutella bready 4.5syns. Asda G&C crisps 4.5syns.
D: 2 x cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk 1syn) Flavoured fizzy water.
Syn Total- 11syns

Busy day at work- tempted by chocolate and someone in the office bought cake in for their birthday but i resisted! *proud moment*

Todays food (green day)-
L: Cheese and tomato sandwich (60g WM bread hexB1, 2 x laughing cow light triangles 2.5syns and tomato) Yogurt. Banana. 2 x satsumas.
D: Bolognese batchelors deli box pasta. Puft 3.5syns. Banana.

Snacks: Fruit salad (apple, kiwi and grapes) Banana. Popchips 5syns. Sushi snack 1syn. 2 x Alpen light bars hexB2.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA1 and SF syrup) Water. 2 x cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk 1syn) Costa medium skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk hexA2 and half syrup 2syns)
Syn Total- 15syns

Hope you enjoy the carbs, Snow!! I dont think i could handle red days- no carbs just makes me hungrier.

Todays food (EE day)-
B: Half a banana. Yogurt.
L: Coffee shop sandwich- thai chicken (WM bread hexB+2syns, chicken in dressing 3syns, red pepper, cucumber and onion). Banana. 2 x satsumas.
D: Mugshot. Yogurt. Strawberries.

Snacks: Puft 3.5syns. 1 x bubblegum 0.5syn. 2 x plums. Apple.
Drinks: Starbucks medium skinny iced caramel latte (skimmed milk hexA and SF syrup). 3 x cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk 1.5syns) Water.
Syn Total- 10.5syns

Todays food (EE day)-
L: Mugshot. Yogurt. Banana. Satsuma. 2 x Alpen light bars hexB.
D: Salmon fillet on Mediterranean veg couscous 2syns mixed with roasted cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and onions.

Snacks: Yogurt. Mango. Grapes. Banana. Satsuma. Mini time out 4.5syns. Nibble of sponge cake at toddler group 5syns?
Drinks: Loads of cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn and the rest with sweetener and skimmed milk hexA). Diet orangeade. Water.
Syn Total- 12.5syns

Back