Aaaaaaaaaargh what a day!!

likealobster

If there is one thing that this diet demonstrates to me it's that when I think I am hungry I am actually just emotional!

The only time I feel hungry nowadays is when I am angry or upset or stressed but if I feel fine I won't feel hungry for days, proof I am a comfort eater.

How boringly predictable! haha

Oh hun, I know exactly what you mean!! Half way through wk4 restart and I feel like stuffing myself cos I'm stressed. I've talked myself down but I hate the way that it's my initial reaction to being upset or angry :(

Hi Lobster!

Same with me! It is the main thing I have realised about my self to date. Had some bad news a couple of weeks ago and my brain automatically thought comfort food, but taking a step back I realised I wasn't actually hungry and got a big hug from OH for not giving in!

Well done you on fab 1st week loss! Keep it up xxx

I've learned that I don't want to eat when I'm stressed-it sends me more the other way. I do however feel more hungry if I'm bored, or out of complete habit. I always used to read a book or the papers with something to eat-so I come to associate food and eating together. Hopefully this diet should get me out of those habits for good.

Thanks Blondee, glad to know I am not alone

Also well done on your progress, you have done fantastically!!

Awwww thanks sweetie :) I want this last bit to be over then hopefully I won't have to do it again!

You're certainly not alone hun and really it's the mental side that is the hardest bit to get past. We'll do it though eh? :)

Back