Aaaaaargh

Yeye

Silver Member
Refeeding tomorrow n I really don't want to :-(

You'll be fine Yeye! It's weird at first but you will appreciate eating again..... keep in mind that your taste buds have changed though! xx

How's it going Mirjam? X

Leluna said:
aaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhh yeye it will be no bother to you girl... take it on board as the next big challenge... and if you fall get back up immediately and dont let it build up!! best of luck you did just fab!!

Thanx Leluna, just don't want to let go of my safety net yet :-( x

You will be fine, im 3 days into refeed and still haven't managed a full meal, I don't know how they expect u to eat so much.

Plus I had a cheeky weigh this morning and am 1.5lb down from tues, good times :) x x

Lots of luck with it, I'm sure you'll be fine!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lots of luck hun, you can do it! Youve done wicked on this diet, look at your stats. Youre a brilliant girl, if you feel yourself going down say 'ive put my body through X days of this, why do I want/desire this?' - question what youre eating. But I think it will come naturally to you, and you will take it all in your stride and not let food beat you. xxxx

I can completely empathise but I'm sure you'll be fine. You've done so well. I hope you and yours are feeling proud of you.

Thanx guys, the support here is second to none! Just got to get on with it I guess. I just love the simplicity of LT x

x__lis__x said:
You will be fine, im 3 days into refeed and still haven't managed a full meal, I don't know how they expect u to eat so much.

Plus I had a cheeky weigh this morning and am 1.5lb down from tues, good times :) x x

Well done Lis x

fizzstar said:
Lots of luck hun, you can do it! Youve done wicked on this diet, look at your stats. Youre a brilliant girl, if you feel yourself going down say 'ive put my body through X days of this, why do I want/desire this?' - question what youre eating. But I think it will come naturally to you, and you will take it all in your stride and not let food beat you. xxxx

Fizz, what happened to the tv programme? X

Fizz, what happened to the tv programme? X

I went against it in the end, just to really protect my son - the crew wasnt CRB checked at all - and there would have been occasions when they were alone with my son and I dont trust people cause im a tadd paranoid! But I know that the second series isnt going to be aired for a long long time by which point i'd have probably been done on the diet etc, but I didnt stick to it anyway so I suppose not doing it would've been a good thing because it would be portraying the diet as 'very bad/hard' and things like that. Im on track now though :)

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend went on refeed last week, she lost -2lbs even with a couple of naughty bits which i told her off for lol x good luck though! you've done so well!

fizzstar said:
I went against it in the end, just to really protect my son - the crew wasnt CRB checked at all - and there would have been occasions when they were alone with my son and I dont trust people cause im a tadd paranoid! But I know that the second series isnt going to be aired for a long long time by which point i'd have probably been done on the diet etc, but I didnt stick to it anyway so I suppose not doing it would've been a good thing because it would be portraying the diet as 'very bad/hard' and things like that. Im on track now though :)

Oh right, that's bad with no crb checks! Good luck u can do it x

Plym2bslim said:
My best friend went on refeed last week, she lost -2lbs even with a couple of naughty bits which i told her off for lol x good luck though! you've done so well!

Ooh that's good, thanx for the heads up x

Good luck u will be fine my friend started his around 3 weeks ago and he has been good most of the time! He has been drinking diet coke that's his naughty part but he hasn't any weight on.

Back