aaaaargh :(

Jennifer

i only lost 1 lbs again which i no its good to lose but 4 weeks ago i set myself a mini goal to loase 10 lbs b4 xmas and now i have no chance of doing it :( i've been losing 1 lb for the last 5 weeks its very frustrating and im totally down that i wont manage my mini goal now, i no its still good im losing but its just painfully slow at the moment i've tried mixing up what i eat and mixing up my syns nothing is working :(

Hun i know you will probably be fed up of hearing this but, it is the best way for it to come off, you will have a better chance of keeping it off in the long run. 1lb = 2 blocks of butter, so well done. Don't let it put you off, keep on at it, you may find that in the next couple of weeks you will have a bigger loss. As for your mini target, don't beat yourself up about it. You are now noticing that you are losing a pound a week, so maybe set yourself a target of 5lbs in a month. This way it is realistic to your weightloss pattern. Come on you can do it xxx

just keep going honey it will come off !!!
hey bettey you sound wonderful now !!!
hugs gilly xxx

i only lost 1 lbs again which i no its good to lose but 4 weeks ago i set myself a mini goal to loase 10 lbs b4 xmas and now i have no chance of doing it :( i've been losing 1 lb for the last 5 weeks its very frustrating and im totally down that i wont manage my mini goal now, i no its still good im losing but its just painfully slow at the moment i've tried mixing up what i eat and mixing up my syns nothing is working :(

Oh Honey, it can be a real bummer, but I totally agree with Betty about keeping it off. Still, that's probably no consolation right this minute, so I'm going to make an extra special effort to get you those details for S.Express tomorrow, even if I have to type it out! I'm off work tomorrow so it's no hassle.

Together we'll get you there! But hey, you still lost :D xx

well done you on your weight loss so far you are a great inspiration and the slower it comes off the less likely it wil go back on keep up the good work x:)

hey hun i only lost a pound this week and i was upset about it, but the people on here have made me realised that a lb is a lb and that i lost and not gained!
dont worry about ur target sweetie just stick to the plan and the weight will come off!
good luck
xxx

Back