AAAHHHH 6 months left help!!!!!!

scarymary

What am I doing! Its 6 months today to my wedding and I still havent really got of my backside to shift my weight. As per those healthy charts I have 5 stone to loose! Dont think I can do that in 6 months unless I continue on a drink diet. I started the celebrity slim this morning but really dont want to do it! I havent caved in or anything but just dont really want to abstain from food.....what do I do? Im so confused.

Id say a lot of you are laughing! Im always on here with one diet or another...why oh why did i not just stick to weight watchers when I could have?

Completely and utterly lost ..... HELP!
duh.gif

Sounds to me like you're asking to fail if you do a diet you hate.
Why not choose to lose less, but do it happily and healthily on WW? You can lose a LOT in 5 months and you'll feel so much better . If you struggle with the drink diet (I know I couldn't contemplate one!)then you won't carry it out.
Keep all those wonderful wedding thoughts in your head and go back to WW. Congratulations!!!

:copon:consider yourself slapped and get on to the diet you can stick with....xx (p/s sorry if the slap stung lol)...xx

well you might not get all the weight off but im sure you will get half way there :) just set yourself small goals and just imagine how you feel being lighter, healthier on your wedding day.

I started the celebrity slim this morning but really dont want to do it! I havent caved in or anything but just dont really want to abstain from food.....what do I do? Im so confused.

Remember you don't have to abstain from food with Celebrity Slim. It's a shakes and food diet :)

I was like you one diet then another different 1 up and down like a dam yo-yo but I have gone onto cd because I could lose the weight quicker I had 9st to lose now 4weeks on just over 7st to go. It would be possible to lose the weight you amming for in the space of time you got. But the important thing is that you find a diet that you feel happy with and set yoursefl small targets and another thing try and focus to change your attitude towards dieting and your body. Don't want to try and sound like a shrink but you sound a lot like I did, the way your mind is at the moment your setting yourself to fail, stop imagine yourself 1st at a time lighter, take picks each time and see your body changing and most of all YOU ARE WORTHY OF IT. Good luck hun and BELIEVE in YOURSELF.
Let us know how you get on
xxx

6 months is plenty of time to loose weight at 1 kilo a week that is 24 kgs, what you need probably is a buddy who you can email often and you can coach/mentor each other.

Back