aaahhhhhh

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
thought i had bought the 1 point per slice bread and instead i bought the 2 point per slice bread:mad::mad::mad:means iv went a point over wat i should have yday! thank god for the weekly points!!

Personally I think the thicker slices are better "value" because they are two slices for 4pps which is only 1pps more than the thin ones which are 3pps for two. I don't feel I have eaten anything with the thin ones. Not that that helps you with your extra point :)

yeah u r right :) aw well at least i have the weekly points and also i have been doin exercise and not countin it so itl more than coverit:)

Personally I think the thicker slices are better "value" because they are two slices for 4pps which is only 1pps more than the thin ones which are 3pps for two. I don't feel I have eaten anything with the thin ones. Not that that helps you with your extra point :)

Ive been having ww malted danish loaf 1pp per slice. Is that 3pp for 2 slices? If so ive not been counting it.

Yes I'm afraid it is. Something about half points and rounding up. It happens a lot on the tracker. I try to enter a food before I eat it for that reason.

Don't worry too much about it just count as 3 from now on.

Back