Aaarrrggghhhh !

Nessybear

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh ! Just need to let off some steam ! Day 27 100% had a really bad day at work everything went wrong and just want to cry and scream and eat pie ! Some days are so much harder than others......

lol.....can I join you in that arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!.........better now....hate Tuesdays with a passion for some reason....never mind supersize v superskinny.... shake then bed....another day 100% so that's worth a little smile at least

My plan exactly :) glad I'm not alone ! And Tuesdays are my worst day too. Thanks for the supportive arrrrrgggggghhhhhh. We are one step closer another day nearly done xx

I know how you feel today - got woken up an hour early cos my daughter who's staying put the heating on...

I think it's worse when you're tired or ill.

Let's hope tomorrow is better :)

I've had the Aaaaaarrrrrrgghhhh day too! Must be something in the air, at least it was a 100% Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh though ;)

here's to a brighter Wednesday!

I'm really struggling today too, so can I join in with the aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh?!
I can't wait to get to sleep to escape how hungry and irritable I feel today! But, I have been 100% despite desperately wanting to eat to feel better physically and emotionally today, so I'm going to give myself a pat on the back, and pass it on to you guys too!

Back