AAM - Cottage Cheese

wigglychick

Silver Member
Sorry if this question has been asked before :) I start my AAM week tomorrow and wondered about trying cottage cheese - I don't normally like it but I'm thinking that after a month without food...I just might have different tastes now. What I'm wondering though is can you have the low fat cottage cheese that has chives in it ? Also, what does a tablespoonful of cauliflower or lettuce equate too ? A floret? A lettuce leaf ? :confused:

Hi Wiggly, I hated cottage cheese before but now I love it!! Have it everyday without fail!!!

Stick with plain whilst SSing, best to go by the rules IMO and a floret sounds fine to me x

Thanks Vicky and Mandy, I'll give the plain a try tomorrow I think :D

Sorry if this question has been asked before :) I start my AAM week tomorrow and wondered about trying cottage cheese - I don't normally like it but I'm thinking that after a month without food...I just might have different tastes now. What I'm wondering though is can you have the low fat cottage cheese that has chives in it ? Also, what does a tablespoonful of cauliflower or lettuce equate too ? A floret? A lettuce leaf ? :confused:

I love Cottage Cheese and never use to until CD. I like a lot more vegetables also.

There is one Sainsbury's brand of cottage cheese which is disgusting. It taste dry and cottage cheese is meant to be soft and moist.

Not sure about the chives.

CDC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cottage cheese :-X

longley farm is the best cottage cheese..EVER!! its virtually fat free but the only place i can find it is morrisons, so im shopping there every week, usually i alternate between asda, tesco and morrisons as they are all close to where i live.
Also for the first time in my life i tried spinach tonight, in a salad, may try it cooked soon :D

.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm cottage cheese :-D

Back