AAM...I've got to be honest...

im pretty much on bmi 25 now, just wanted to get a bit lower, i want to weigh 12stone, im 5'10 and quite a large frame, ive been a bit lower than 12st but a lot of people said i looked too skinny and ill :confused: i hope i still lose the odd lb or 2 on maintenance but we decided that when we come back from hols we will possibly start again on 790 or 1000 just to lose the few extras lol

we are going to zante :D cant wait

Excuse me arcticmonkeys! What is all this talk about seeing the diet through or not?
You will get to goal ( I'm psychic dont you know! lol). Look at how much weight you've lost in such little time.
I'm also dead impressed that youre planning what to eat at Glasto. Would you have done this before? I know I wouldnt have. I would have just pigged out and told myself I was on holiday!
Bet you reach goal in no time.
Good luck with resisting temptation. You'll be far to busy having an amazing time to worry about eating!
Ceri

Sorry, forgot to say good luck to sophie2324. Keep forgetting that you're mates...so...GOOD LUCK SOPHIE.
Ceri

Oh lancslass you've done even better than I imagined then, didn't realise you were 5'10", good on you! Soph will be glad to read that as she's insisting on getting down to 10st and she's the same height as you (I keep lecturing her it'll be too low for her height - I'm obviously not an expert but if you have less to lose it makes life so much easier!!!)
I'm 5'6" so I've got quite a way to go yet but hey ho!

So if you're on hols in 4 weeks time and hoping to go onto 790 when you come back, I'll be on AAM that week (around then) and HOPEFULLY almost be going onto 790 myself!! Haha, looking forward to the future and all..

I'm sure you will lose on maintinence, you'll still be watching what you eat and its still a plan really isn't it? Got me fingers crossed for you!

Zante, thats in Greece right? How lovely, I hope you have a great time, goes without saying that you will! :) x

Haha Ceri! Thank youuu, I needed that boost. I'm feeling pretty fskljdfsdfs bout the diet today hence why I've spent the majority of my time on this website (quite sad really, helps though!)
Nope I have NEVER planned eating before in my life, its really strange to be doing so. To be perfectly honest with you if ever me and Soph go somewhere exiting like we sort of "lap up the occassion" by going all out there with bad food, booze, THE WORKS! This planning needs some adjusting too, I'm not a planner! Lol. I'm exactly the same as the way you've described "I'm on holiday.." always a blimmin' excuse.

I'm well up for not drinking there which I'm impressed with, but then at the same time like when I go to gigs and things I don't want to be drunk because I wanna know whats going on, see whats going on and most of all REMEMBER it all afterwards! haha.

How's the diet going for you at the moment, you keeping strong??

Thanks for all your support, both you and LancsLass!! x

P.s. Can't believe I'm on here again. I came on to try sorting all my files out etc thought I'd pop on here quickly and here I am 2 essays down ... this diets truly taking over my life!

Oh lancslass you've done even better than I imagined then, didn't realise you were 5'10", good on you! Soph will be glad to read that as she's insisting on getting down to 10st and she's the same height as you (I keep lecturing her it'll be too low for her height - I'm obviously not an expert but if you have less to lose it makes life so much easier!!!)
I'm 5'6" so I've got quite a way to go yet but hey ho!

So if you're on hols in 4 weeks time and hoping to go onto 790 when you come back, I'll be on AAM that week (around then) and HOPEFULLY almost be going onto 790 myself!! Haha, looking forward to the future and all..

I'm sure you will lose on maintinence, you'll still be watching what you eat and its still a plan really isn't it? Got me fingers crossed for you!

Zante, thats in Greece right? How lovely, I hope you have a great time, goes without saying that you will! :) x

yeah its a greek island, cant wait to go now and kids keep bugging me lol how long etc, booked it in october so it seems like its taken forever to come round.

You and sophie are both doing really well, i found it a bit easier to cope with the diet by planning ahead, even weeks ahead, good on you both and hope it all goes well :D

Hi there. Diet is going good thanks. On week 4 started AAM today. Have lost 1 stone 3lbs so far. Got 10lbs til healthy weight but am only 5'5'' and quite curvy so would like to lose at least another stone.
Hubbys BDay, so good timing really. Had a bit of chicken with broccoli for tea. Not too fussed about eating I do it for the sake of the diet the piddly portions arent worth the effort of cooking it!
Managed to avoid all occasions to indulge so far e.g had a job interview and would have pigged out because of stress! Got the job, normally would have gone out for a scram and a knees up to celebrate, but didnt! Told brother in law not to provide buffet for me at his daughters Christening next Sunday as I'm on diet. Before I would have said '..oh it's just for today!'
Feeling good. BUT...as you said there's always a BUT! My friend is having a 30th dinner at a swish hotel on Saturday and the dinner is a set menu. You can still chose but very limited. They do the pre-course thing and palette cleansers etc. It's a set price too and I'm not going to pay a fortune for a scrap of chicken and a sprout! I've decided to have the meal and live with the consequences. Will still try to make good decisions and will try to discreetly leave any carbs!
I know that a week of ssing ( which I enjoy) will undo any damage. But am not going to make a habit of it. I dont have any social occasions until July 20th, a wedding, which is one of the reasons I wanted to slim.
How you feeling today? Better I hope.
Totally understand about minimins addiction! I wouldnt even post at first but now I cant stop! (if you hadnt noticed!)
Take care
Ceri

Back