Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    i was thinking as ive been really struggling with not eating, could i continuously do AAM instead of SS and then go up to 790 when ive lost a few stones?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Hiya Chuckie,

Just bumping up for you! I am sure you will still lose weight that way, but not so fast.

No doubt a CDC will be able to give you some accurate advice soon.

By the way, congratulations on your 10.5 lbs - that's a fantastic start.
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

You need to speak to your CDC about doing the new SS+ programme, which incorporates a small green/white meal & milk allowance or additional pack plus milk allowance.
  5. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I did 790 for a while and to be honest losses weren't much different maybe 1lb a month if that, better losing slightly less each week and actually sticking to it happily than jacking it in. You have to check portions though and make sure they don't creep up
  6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    the new ss program is mean to be easier xx
  7. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    rosemary conley
    Hi Chuckie, I too was struggling with sole source so i decided to do add a meal I'm losing at a rate of 3lbs roughly per week and can manage it around my family much better. Don't give up hun you can do this
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.