AAMW Food Ideas Anyone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BigLors, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi guys

Just a quickie...

I start my first AAMW tomorrow (after WI in morn - will keep you posted!!), and was just wondering what anyones fave meals were when on AAMW?

I know what i'm allowed, but what do you guys actually have? Whats yummy?

And are allowed any seasoning?

Ta muchly!

Lors x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would be interested to see what other peoples suggestions are too

4. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    BTW Laura awesome losses so far, well done

5. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi i'm on my 5th day of aam and my first day i had 100g of cottage cheese on top of diced cucumber,it was filling although not really my taste. Since then i've been having 50g of chicken breast, diced really small,dry fried on top of mixed lettuce and it's lovely. I know thats boring lol but thats what i have. Good luck x x

6. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Not started AAM, and not for another two weeks, but have been thinking about it and am looking forward to 50g chicken breast, with mushrooms and broccolli........... strange things you crave when you can't have it, eh?????? Don't like cottage cheese so will be giving that one a miss. Will defo be trying fish with something. Have seen people talking about the quorn sausages, are we allowed those on AAM and if so, what do they taste like?

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I found and still find that the food tastes better than it did, try it 'nakid' and get the taste, I'm just finishing my third aamw and had fish with grated brussel sprouts tonight yummy. I find that I'm not hungry to start with so it's just a nice experiment with tastes, have a go at everything. I use some fresh basil when poaching my fish in water, but sometimes just go with nothing, I'm enjoying that I can eat these things without sauces or grated cheese over everything. Congrats in getting this far, you've done fantastic. xx

8. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well I just had my first AAM. I stuffed a chicken breast with cottage cheese mixed with spinich and a bit of bal vin and some salad leaves on the side.

It wasnt too bad I've never had cottage cheese before and it's actually quite nice.

I'm hungry though grr:cry:

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nice one Dutch
    Its my AAM wk next week - & I luv luv luv brussels and think they'll go great with some grilled fish - yummy!

10. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    i just had my first AAM tonight...not ment to start until wednesday but thought since the new 'rules' on ssing are coming thought i would combat my fear of starting to eat again. So i had 3oz cottage cheese with few slices of cucumber and some mixed lettuce......divine!! now its just waiting to see what the scales start saying at weigh in on wednesday!! i know that eating the amount of calories i am eating at present compared to what i used to eat is a million times lower....but my brain is currently telling me that regardless of what i eat is going to turn into lard and head straight to my bulging tummy!! i hope im proven wrong!!

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I dont think ive ever tried cottage cheese..can anyone tell me what its like? sorry for asking such a dumb question! :(

12. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    me too

yeahi dont know what cotage cheese is like either? is it soft or hard and what sort of taste?

13. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    its a soft cheese......kind of creamy, nice with fresh ground black pepper!

14. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Cottage cheese is 'lumpy' but soft and has a fresh, 'clean' taste ... slightly creamy but less so in the very low fat versions.

When I'm not on a diet, I like it with a bit of dried fruit / seeds and a spoon of cranberry sauce on top (I know - 'unusual' but I love it). I think cottage cheese is a bit like Marmite - you either love it or hate it.:)

15. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes,I rediscovered cottage cheese on my aamw.I had it with lettuce.Also had cod with mushrooms and chicken another day.
    I also thought the weight would go on!But I lost 6lbs,so you still lose really well

Susanx

16. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm not doing AAM week yet, but I adore mushrooms. Can anyone tell me what you do with them whilst on AAM, do you have them raw, or if not how do you cook them without any butter, oil etc? Also what do you have them with, I could do with some suggestions please :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.