Aargh

Dia Dhuit Puisín

is back on the wagon!
I am so hungry. I know the reason why and I'm usually so good the rest of the time.

Does anyone have any ideas for other low point or zero point snacks?

So far this month I've had:
An apple
A banana
Mixed berries
Chocolate Philadelphia with breadsticks
Carrot batons with light salad cream

Please help!

Meringue nest crushed in a fruit salad with a ww yogurt is my fav,

Fruit dipped in choc philidelphia,

Low fat plain yogurt with a options sachet mixed in, leave to settle for a few mins then yum..

U can also make it a savoury snack using bouillon or herbs & spices, curry paste etc again mix & leave to settle for a few mins,

Quavers

Frozen grapes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also meant to mention ww do a nice range of treats like mini choc rolls, cookies etc sweets these are all low in pp,

Sugar free jelly 0pp and yummy

U could try different fruits like mango, pineapple, cherries, blueberries,

Or tinned fruit cocktail with the juice drained (not syrup) is 0pp
I always have tins of these in the cupboard and mix it with a meringue nest if I want a sweet filling snack for 1pp

Thanks for the ideas. My brain mustn't have been working cause I normally can think of lots more than I mentioned. I should be out of my hunger zone within the next 3-4 days (at least for another 4 weeks anyway :( )

Thanks again.

Dia Dhuit Puisín said:
Thanks for the ideas. My brain mustn't have been working cause I normally can think of lots more than I mentioned. I should be out of my hunger zone within the next 3-4 days (at least for another 4 weeks anyway :( )

Thanks again.

I know that feeling, hate totm it is so easy to go off track, I have to b soooo disciplined for those few days every mth, oh the joys of being a woman lol

Back