Aaron's SW Journal - 4lbs lost!

Hey guys, just got back from my first weigh in... Because I've been following the Lipotrim refeed plan, as well as doing SW, I haven't really classed this as my first 'full' SW week, as it's pretty much been my food reintroduction week, but... I lost 4lbs :D which I think is great because I was expecting to either gain, or stay the same :D so yeah, good week for me! ^^

As of today I've been writing down what I've been eating and stuff, and I'm planning my green and red days aswell :) so hopefully next week should be a nice loss too, fingers crossed!

Well done, that's excellent...

Well done :woohoo:

Well done Huney! I reckon you will soon get into the swing of things with SW and you will love the plan. Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the nice comments :)

Judimac I see you are doing great with your weightloss too, thats awesome :D

Welllll hey there good looking! Guess who's back ;) Did you miss me lol? Did i tell you Slimming World was the way to go or what?! Haha. I've given up on LT and going back on SW from tomorrow!xx

Welllll hey there good looking! Guess who's back ;) Did you miss me lol? Did i tell you Slimming World was the way to go or what?! Haha. I've given up on LT and going back on SW from tomorrow!xx

Oh wow hey Lou, long time no talk, yeah I took your advice about SW because I was going to go on WW originally but then you put the idea into my head, so I looked it up, and here I am haha :D How come you stopped Lipotrim then? Missing your food? :p

But yeah, I find SW is soooo much better than Lipotrim, nothing beats having egg and bacon on your plate and being able to eat as much as you want O_O haha

Back