aarrgghhhh one of those days!

sarahaglover

Having one of those days where I just wanna eat!. Managed to.stay on track & I know i will for rest of day just hate feeling like this. I wonder if skinny people have days like this lol

sarahaglover said:
Having one of those days where I just wanna eat!. Managed to.stay on track & I know i will for rest of day just hate feeling like this. I wonder if skinny people have days like this lol

Yeah & that's why they're skinny!!!!!

My prob is boredom eating & comfort eating! I have stayed strong though. Don't know if its just me but id swear the food in the kitchen is calling my name at times lol. I'm feeling good about myself though atm so not gonna sabotage myself. I'd be happy at a size 14 and I know I'm not that far away. Gotta stay strong & I'll be the me I wanna be for Xmas if not before :)

if i ever feel like that i just say in my head why do that and basically throw everything i have done out the window. all the excercise and low calorie diet wud of been for nothing! food might make u happy for a couple of minuties then after u will feel just as worse as before. its just not worth it. xx

Back