Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Good on you Abz for the exercise, it all helps!

Not good about your back though. Try not to over do things but also try and do a little more exercise. We have to shift some pounds you and I. Problem is we need to get back to the exercise! Damn!

xx

Try some pilates for your back Abz. It gets the core strong and builds out from that - amazing. Tai chi works on the core too x

Morning abz, what shift are you on today, and how's your back love.

Hi Jim :) How was your weekend? Did you get up to much?

I wonder where Abi is today... perhaps she has a day off or is doing the late shift... I get a bit lost with her hours.

The weekend was quiet Bon, mainly sorting stuff out from the holiday. We have my BIL staying with us for a couple of weeks, which is nice for Colleen having her little brother around, and reason for me to take him to the pub :)

That's the problem with coming back from holiday, all the unpacking and washing and that :S

Aw that's nice having family visiting :) Any excuse to go to the pub eh?

ah well Bon, I like Graham, he's a nice guy.

Aw bet it's nice just relaxing in the pub with a pint with him :) I wish my sisters were closer for that, I don't get to see them that often. Although saying that one came to visit acouple of weeks ago and that was nice, we went for lots of long walks and then to the pub for a Woodpecker cider afterwards :D That's my kind of day :)

Sounds like a nice day to me Bon. :)

The pub I suspect Bon. Gotta good excuse haven't I ;)

Since when did you need an excuse Jim x

I hope we'll still see you around on here when you go back to Oz Tazzi x

Morning Tazzi, are you off for good then love?

Hey Abz, how's the CCing going???

Bren
X

oh and how was Thomas's b'day?

Back