Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I can think of worse ways to go. Seriously though - get some good vitimins and a good balance of ALL the food groups in moderation and get well - that is really your best starting point and I'm sure will be your ultimate success - You really can do it x

Good - Go Girl - onwards, ever onwards x

Good to hear Abz on the fluid front.

Gemstone some great encouragement!

Abz when are you going to go food shopping?? I managed another 1300 cal day. However I would like to get to 1200 tomorrow. I drank 3ltrs of water today all by 4pm. I used some WW orange flavouring split the packs over 3 bottles.

TOM for me and it's bloating are beginning to subside so hopefully I might be able to feel my body and it's reactions to CCing properly over the next couple of days.

Bren
x

sounds good bren. i'm on about a litre and a half of water now. i gave up on the cup of tea. it's now cold and looking sorry for itself. have had 240 cals so far today so it isn't going too badly. i have pasta for my lunch but i'm not entirely sure i'm going to be able to eat it... if i leave for the day, more than likely i'm going to have to use holiday and i don't have any spare really. so poop.

What about some drugs to help you through the day? Some panadol or perhaps TOM cramp tablets?

Be careful with green tea on an empty ish tummy it can give me headaches and an upset belly.

xx

well i now have a tuna sandwich. it doesn't go along with my avoiding bread but it didn't make my stomach turn over when i thought about eating it so i thought i'd take it from there :) have already taken tummy upset pills and they have done sod all. i think i need to go to bed really, but i'm half way through my shift now so i may as well make it to the end.

Oh hun hang in there. Glad to hear you managed the tuna sandwich. How many cals did you do yesterday and what are you aiming for today?

xx

not sure on cals yesterday bren. under 2000 is the best i can do. today i am aiming for about 1500 i think. i have had about 900 with a bit of a guesstimate on the sandwich... and i think we're having veg stirfry for tea if i manage anything at all.

well i am finally feeling better. managed to solve an ad-hoc coding problem in under a minute rather than in a week, which made me do a bit of a victory dance. calories are at around 1000 so far for the day, but i'm not too worried. will have something healthy and veg-packed for tea if i can manage it.

am just watching this stuff about michael shields on the news. it's heartbreaking.

Well I am just hoping that on the 1300 a day that I have done in the past 3 days I m going to have some form of a loss on Monday morning. Surely something will happen. Today I am trying for 1200 I think.

Glad to hear you are perking up a little. TOM bloating for me has subsided.

Will have to google that Michael character i haven't heard of him.

Well off to work now!

Bren
X

hey honey. well i still wasn't sterling last night but i'm getting better. i'm still feeling rather rough but better than yesterday. at least so far.

am off to ikea with one of my best mates today. free drink here i come. ha. and possibly a 50p cake, hee.

abz xx

Aw have a fun time out today, i really wish i could come along :( Think of me stuck at work!

Glad youre feeling a bit better :)

I'm seeing you in 9 days :D :D

Hi abz, new picture love? looks nice darling.

Abz if Ikea doesn't make you feel better I dont know what will!! Love that place.

Hi ya Jim!!

Bren
X

Back