Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

All sounding fantastic - Weight gain is allowed Abz x

yes i know gem. but trust me. i've gained enough :D i know i'll more than likely gain more before the baby gets here. whatever is best for her. that doesn't mean i have to like the extra flab though :D

I know where you're coming from Abz - just don't worry too much - enjoy your pregnancy x

Hear Hear Gem, yes abz, enjoy while you can. Morning love.

hey guys. am working late. got into work at 1 and the world seemed to explode. i'm being blamed for everything going wrong from a new version of something being released that i didn't write to the fact that i have tested it to try and find out what's wrong and reverted to the old version so they can at least use it and apparently that's bad too. one of the supervisors at the other end of the office has had a go at me about this for three days running now and it's getting me down. i said this afternoon that it wasn't me she needed to complain to. it was my supervisors. who they know really well as they work in this office too. what i actually wanted to say was 'you yelling at me really isn't making me want to help you in the slightest or get this done faster so shut the F*ck up!!' but of course i didn't because i'm far too nice.

i had a really nice morning buying a maternity swimming cossie (that was a bit dull, ha) and some baby things and having a coffee with a friend. why is it when you have nice mornings someone always has to mess it up?

baby is being quiet today. hopefully she's just doing some major growing. will prod her in a bit to get her to move around i think.

abz xx

well she's given me a few kicks when i prodded her so she's ok in there. just hiding, ha. she must be getting huge!!

I am off tomorrow and friday. woohoo!! can't wait to not be here, ha. i might be leaving here as shortly as a couple of weeks!! i have extra holiday to take so it's a possibility. have asked the bosses and they are looking into it. so we'll see :) the money would be nice but then so would the not having to be here!! ha. i get paid any holiday i don't take after december. maybe i should cut my losses and take one week and get paid one week. but really i just want to get the hell out of here!!

abz xx

I'd take it abz, it's not much fun working for you at the moment is it love.

Morning Abz :) wow that would be brilliant :) am sure all the stress at work is not good for you and baby, so I'd leave as early as you can!

Hope you're enjoying your couple of days off :D

Take it, Abz! Have lots more lovely mornings with friends without the hassle of then having to go into work!

Is the picture little Miss Baby Bump?! xx

Hi elle, still all loved up?

Oh good, so when's the big fat greek wedding then love. LOL

it's my bump taken from above elle with my toes sticking out... and i had to lean over to get them in shot!! ha.

good morning everyone. have been reading a book about kv5, a tomb in the king's valley this morning. have just managed to get out of bed. am thinking of watching some csi whilst enjoying an options hot choc :D

abz xx

Yummy Abz, options is by far the loveliest low calorie hot chocolate!

1st May 2011 Jim!

Back