Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ah DR always a bone of contention that one abz.

why the hell did i say 'i will' when we were asked who would look into it? i should have kept my bloody mouth shut. i hate it. i have no idea what i'm doing. i keep being told i will get help but of course there's nobody to help me and now i'm leaving. sorely tempted just to not do it. the chap i work with keeps moving the box onto my desk... subtle hint you think? which i then have to move. which is an arse as i am forbidden from hefting machines about. am working on my own most of the time so can't leave my desk to work on a test box but can't set up two at my desk. so... what you going to do? today isn't a good day jim.

abz xx

spammer methinks, ha. already reported.

asked if i can go home when the other guy gets in. of course he's at the dentist today so instead of 1 he's not getting here until six. have said if i'm sick again i'm going home. nobody else is sick at work and stays. blimmin' pregnancy.

have no money for a taxi, bus would be a REALLY bad idea. will have to pop to a cash machine first and not sure i can be bothered to move at all... maybe just sitting here and getting on with it will be better...

I'd go home abz, I'm surprised management haven't sent you home already love.

what management jim? they are in another office. and when i said i wanted to go home but would kind of see how i went, see if i was sick again i got a 'let us know'. no sympathy whatsoever from this lot.

poo, go home then.

Hey Abz :S Sorry to hear that you're having a rubbish day :( You know you really shouldn't be coming in to work when you feel like this... Hope you can use your holidays to take your maternity leave early then, I would, you really need to rest and just think about baby and not be stressing at work.

Hope you're ok. Look after yourself :)

well have told my super that if i feel like this when i wake up tomorrow i'm not coming in. he said that's fine. so that's the plan. at least they know i've struggled today. i just feel like such a skiver!!

Good for you abz, you have a rest love

have also said that i'm leaving when thomas gets here as he's usually half an hour or so early and then loiters about waiting for me. so hopefully i should be out of here in an hour and a half at the most. i've rung him up and told him to hurry, ha.

now i'm hit with the strange decision... do i go home and go straight to bed? or do i try and stay awake until a certain time and risk doing that overtired thing where you then can't sleep? but if i fall asleep really early, then i might wake up in the middle of the night and the whole thing starts again?

well i took today off. didn't manage to sleep in but at least now i can nap if i need to. still feel absolutely awful but at least i am in my own home now!!

have had a yoghurt and a cup of tea and so far so good. how is everyone else doing today?

Morning abz, I'm fine love apart from the absolutely crap weather. :)

crappity crap!! looks like i won't be getting to use up my extra holiday and leave at the end of next week. yes, it sounds short notice but i have been mentioning it to them for a while, and it was only yesterday that i became certain i needed to leave earlier. well now they've decided that they need to train staff in another office to cover emergencies. and if they get trained in time they can let me use a bit more holiday!! aargh. i'm so going to end up signed off sick and then they won't have me at all at incredibly short notice. if my pelvis keeps up like this i just won't cope :( waargh!!

weather here is just a bit gloomy jim. it did rain all night though. hoping that all this snow doesn't materialise as if it does there'll be no driving to scotland to see my mum this weekend :(

Stuff 'em abz, there's not much they can do really.

i know jim. but the thing is i know i probably 'could' cope if i really really had to. and i don't want to leave just for the sake of it, hence the holiday request. but i'm so sodding miserable and in pain all the time. and i'm sure the only chap that's physically there when i'm working thinks i'm making a big fuss and my two bosses i don't see and i don't think they realise how much i'm struggling either. i just want to cry :(

Poor you - Go to the Doc and say you need a little time off but don't wanna take maternity leave yet. It's the right thing to do as it is all quite genuine x

That's good advice there abz. Good thinking Gem.

Morning Abz :) aw I don't like seeing you suffer like this :(

I hope you're feeling ok about it all today and can come up with a solution... I do think you should go to the Doctor and explain as all this is not good for you or the baby :(

Look after yourself, work is not important in the scheme of things!

*hugs*

Back