Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the most fantastic news... & not too long a labour Go Abz!

She's a little dink too. xxx

Thanks Bon. x

Fantastic, well done mummy abz an daddy Thomas. :)

CONGRATULATIONS ABI AND THOMAS!!!!! xxx

YAY I CHECKED ON THE RIGHT DAY! HAPPY BORN DAY LITTLE GIRL! CONGRATULATIONS ABI AND THOMAS AND ALL THE BEST. Lots of love. Can't wait for pictures! xxx

Oh, that is just the best news! So happy for all 3 of you!

Lots of love

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Enjoy every minute of your miracle of nature - any pain will soon be forgotten;)
May God bless and keep you all
Much love

girl_balloons.gif

Huge congrats guys. x x x x

Many congratulations babes, enjoy every minute!

xxx

Morning abz, I hope you and the little one are fine this morning.

Hi guys, well it's time for me to go home for the weekend, although I haven't heard from Abi since so don't know a name yet or how she is :( But I am sure she's very very very busy! and also not wanting to put baby down so she can type a message!! hehe. Am sure she'll be on here at some point soon though to read all your lovely messages, aw.

Hope you're ok Abi and baby, take care :)

Just got back from Cornwall and had to come and give my congratulations to you and Thomas. Enjoy this little person - she will grow far too quickly. Take loads of pictures and treasure all those precious moments as she grows into her own unique person x

thanks guys :)

got to the hospital and was examined at about half seven and told i was only 2cm (which i was at my sweep) and things may settle down before tomorrow morning and i could go home. i didn't want to and they let me stay and have diamorphine given they didn't think labour was going anywhere fast. not long afterwards things went up a gear. i was told it was too soon to examine me again and i couldn't have more morphine (which i didn't want anyway, i just wanted to tell them this wasn't 'nothing') and was told to have a bath. thomas helped me in the bath and then i got straight back out again pretty much as i needed to push. got the 'oh ok i'll examine you again then' to 'oh my god you're fully dilated and your waters are bulging'. i told her i needed to push and she said i couldn't as my waters would go. cue people scurrying everywhere and a wheelchair flying me to delivery. my notes say active labour was 13 minutes and stage 2 was 18. i have a feeling i was fully dilated for a while. ha. i should have screamed and carried on :D

only have one continuous stitch which is sore but ok and my pelvis is sore but far better :)

can't get enough of my little girl. pretty sure she is an izzy. we have been trying to decide but isobel seems to be the one :D

i still haven't slept really. i seem to be high on sleep deprivation, ha. i keep meaning to sleep when she is but then can't stop looking at her long enough to do so. am off to see if she needs feeding and to eat a donut :D

abz xx

Back