Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

All sounds positive to me Abz - we were looking at Taz's pictures on her phone the other day and came across the one of you and Elle in the hats on our meet in Brum - was it really two years ago? How time flies! Now here you are, a married woman with your lovely little baby and her first Christmas x

Hey abz, nice to see you post love. Happy new year to you and yours as well love.

Olivia will be walking soon, she's determined to pull herself up on everything. She has a few words, Muma and Dadda, I'm ber ber for some reason and colleen gunna. Her clearest word is charlie (The cat) LOL. I'm just uploading some photo's from December and christmas, I'll post them as soon as they finish uploading. :)

Abz I so want to meet her!!

Hiya folks, how's things? Happy New Year to you all!!! xxx

elle, hi love, not long now. :)

Hi ya Elle and Abz! happy new year to you two xxxxxxx

Hello Jim, trust all is good in the world of Atkins then?!

Im off to bed in a moment so may not get back to post here until tomorrow. Be good!

Bren
X

Hi Bren,

yes all is well with the world and the ashes are ours for ever and ever. :) No flooding round your way is there?

It's mainly centered around Brisbane isn't it love.

Hi Bren x

Jim - I love the new avatar - and SO true x

I'm pleased you like it Gem. :)

Hi Gem xx

Jim we are lucky to only have rain, it's very humid and not the usual summer here on the east coast of Australia at all!??

Bren
X

Morning abz,

Oh yes Bren, your in Melbourne, I had it in my head you were in Brisbane for some reason or other.

Hi Abz - hope you and Izzy are having lots of fun x

Hi Abz, Jim and everyone. Ages since I have been here, just dropped in to say hello and realise I have some serious catching up to do!

Happy New Year to all!

Hi Barb, and the same to you love.

Same to you hun xx.

Well Jim, I spoke to soon. It's been drizzling all day on Wed and rained most of Thurs and now it's raining all day today. Towns about 2.5 hours from Melbourne are flooding now! Nothing like QLD but it looks like winter! Not cold either, but 27degrees???

happy_birthday_banner.gif

Hope you're having a great day. x :)

Yep!

Hope you've had a good one Abz:D

Back