Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Oh Abz - I missed your birthday - hope it was a good one x

hey guys. i had a good day thanks. Actually, it was like any other day, ha. but i had a great time on saturday night which is when some of my friends came over for a natter. i drank an entire bottle of wine which is the most i've drank for over a year. izzy finally went to bed just before everyone arrived so i had an uninterrupted catch up with everyone. it was fab :)

guess i should be thinking about that weightloss then huh?

abz xx

Hi abz, nice to see you post again love. :)

So glad you had a good time Saturday and a good day yesterday x

Abz m'dear - you'll think about the weightloss when you're good and ready. Otherwise it'll be useless lol. Miss thee. xx

well i have hit the size of a warehouse. i really need to get into gear... and going to an all you can eat place for somebody's birthday really isn't going to help tonight is it?

ah well. yesterday went well, i'll try and limit things today, although it is the first time i've been on a night out in over a year, so i'm thinking i shouldn't limit myself too much :D

my mum has been staying and i tend to eat more when she's here. why i don't know because she barely eats anything. probably because she's critical of how i eat and i end up stress eating, which is a bit counterproductive. but when she's not here i do much better.

at least now she's finally got the hard collar off all the time. this is probably her last long visit. she's gone to her sister's for a wee while. i'm sad that she won't be visiting for weeks at a time any more, but am also relieved that i won't lapse into this odd 'i'll do what i damn well want' attitude that comes with us both living in the same house.

i'm about a stone heavier than i've ever been before. i'm heavier than i was when over 9 months pregnant. i hate it. and izzy is going to be on the move very soon and i'm just not going to be able to keep up!!

please give me a big kick up the arse...

abz xx

:asskick: There you go Abz - now go for it :p

Seriously though - its a tough time having a new baby and you can never get those first months back so good for you enjoying your little girl and not worrying too much about other stuff.

Now you've reached a point where you are looking at yourself and really wanting to do something - so do it - gently and probably with healthy eating as it will co-incide with teaching Izzy about food. Its surprising how it works when you are in the right frame of mind and we'll be here for you too x :)

Morning abz, I'd go for a fresh start love, sounds like your head is in the right place anyway love.

How's izzy>

You can do it Abz, I know you can :) My suggestion? Buy Paul McKenna's I can make you think. Sure, I haven't followed his suggestions to a tee - congratulations to those who have. However, it has put me in a different mind set regarding food. You can't go for the dramatic diet losses with a little 'un. xxx

Go for something gentle and doable Abz - keep your stamina up - small successes mount up very quickly x

Hey Abz,

havent been around much recently but always jump on and have a peek, even though I dont post :)

I agree with Gem choose something achieveable and sustainable easily, slow and steady wins the race here.

Bren
X

Hi Bren - Loving the new piccie - you're looking good x

I agree Gem, Bren you look lovely.

i agree bren. you really are looking fab :)

well guys i'm on my way. think it's about 10 days of slimming world now. i lost 2lbs last week so here we go :) although i am now 17st 10lbs. i think it was the abject horror of reaching 18st that got me going. i can't believe how huge i am!!

ah well. never mind. i've started now :)

thanks for all your posts guys. am hoping to get back on here a bit more now i feel less of a hypocrite and i sometimes get online again :)

abz xx

Back