Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ha, nice one jim :D

well weigh in yesterday was another nigh on 2lbs off. so i've lost about 5.5-6lbs in three weeks. so am averaging nearly 2lbs a week so far. so that's all good :)

thomas went back to work today after being laid off for six weeks so that's a bit of a relief. money will start coming in again at least and some of my redundancy pay will be coming in at the end of this month too so the mortgage shall be paid :D

abz xx

Morning abz love, :) that's good news on Thomas and good news on the weighet loss, well done lov

Congratulations m'dear. 2lb loss is awesome - especially considering how much you've been struggling with your brace. We'll hit our half stone well before the wedding at this rate!

Well done misses... thats great. x

thanks chaps :D

here's hoping helen :D another half a stone before the wedding would be fantastic but i'm not counting my chickens.

the entire house is empty of food... i have a huge asda shop being delivered tomorrow but until then it may be a pasta and tomatoes night... ha.

abz xx

Sounds like you are sensibly back on track Abz - Yay You!!! x

it turned out to be a ham and laughing cow extra light sandwich night, ha. ah well. lots of yumscious food arriving later on. then me and izzy are off swimming.

i can't believe how expensive it is to take a small baby swimming. it doesn't exactly encourage people. it costs me over £4 to get in when we only manage to stay in the pool for 10 to 15 mins before she gets too cold. well worth it but i can get into a soft play area for a quid for at least 2 hours... just doesn't seem comparable.

abz xx

Lovely abz, how cute :)

Congrats on your weight loss had a peek at izzy and shes very cute. Im doing slimming world again too seem quite stuck to it so far so YAY think Ive got my mojo back

Morning Abz - she's lovely - have a great day x

hey guys. i just realised that i have posted about a bit and not updated on here. i lost 0.8lbs this week, ha. how silly is it that my scales are that accurate?? i really want to sink into a huge tub of icecream tonight but i will try and abstain, ha. i want to lose 6lbs at least over the next four weeks...

went to a baby group with iz today. met some nice people so that's good. will be going there again. it's for 0-5 year olds so i thought it would mainly be older children as they have a different activity every week but actually it seemed to be mainly babies with a few older siblings so it was nice. think we are going to the park or tropical world or something tomorrow and then swimming on thursday. who knows on friday, ha. so i'm getting out and about more.

am just about to have a short bath before having a bath with izzy. just need to find my book...

abz xx

Morning abz, nice to see you post :)

howdy guys. well iz is in the bath with thomas so thought i would jump on here while i have the chance...

haven't been sterling today. we had a picnic in the park and my friend chose the salad box from morrisons so there was pasta salad and a wee bit of bread and potato salad etc. all of which won't have been the healthiest thing. but then i think of all the choc and crisps and huge sandwiches that would have usually accompanied a picnic in past times and i reckon it wasn't so bad, ha. thing is, all i want now is pizza and ben and jerries again, aargh. well i abstained last night so i'll try to do the same tonight, ha. we have spag bol left over so i guess that will be dinner and a cheesy film :)

it was lovely to spend the afternoon in the park. i feel like i haven't been able to be in the sun for years. hee. so it was good to have a wee bask :D

abz xx

Morning abz, it's been fabulous to have some sunshine, I took Olivia to the play park on Saturday, that was huge fun :)

Morning Abz - glad you're enjoying Iz - that's the most important thing of all x

Back