Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Have a great day. x :)

Morning abz, how are you today love?

You poor thing!!! Hope you are feeling a bit better by now babe. :( xx

Abz I had something similar after Chris treated me to a posh Indian the day before my friend's wedding last July. The restaurant, called Lasan, won Gordon Ramsey's f word programme as the best local restaurant and, as it's in Bham and we love indian food, we went (he had to book 4 months in advance!). Prices were ridiculous and we shared a small starter, had a curry and rice each and went home. All this and a glass of wine/one beer cost us around £70. It wasn't amazing and the prawns in my curry appeared to have been off. I was sat on the toilet the whole night at my friend's wedding - in a public loo! And bless Chris he trawled the streets of Brum for a 24 hr chemist open on a Sunday to get me some Immodium. Thankfully they worked really well.

And there's my long winded story! haha xx

My god elle, how awful for you.

oh elle. that's awful!!

thankfully i was fine from tuesday. exercises are on hiatus though as i'm still not quite myself, maybe today. we'll see :) i ate chips last night and as a result feel so full and yuck this morning. ick. what was to be a bit of a treat has made me feel crap. i really must be eating less and less stodgy things. i hadn't realised, ha.

hopefully i will have lost something. i'm not going to be 16st something for this wedding tomorrow but i do think i've lost about 10lbs so far (in the last few months, ha) so that isn't to be sniffed at.

am off to get my hair cut and my red streaks put back into my hair again today :D i have so much hair and it's so hot!! not going really short again though :)

went to a farm with izzy on wednesday. felt very odd to pay to get onto a farm given where i grew up, and the fact that at one time or another my dad had sheep or pigs or something toddling about the place, ha. izzy seemed less than impressed but i liked seeing all the baby animals :D

bought loads of the baby lavender and camomile stuff from lush yesterday as izzy just totally chills in the bath and then zonks out. she has started playing a bit and then just leaning back on you like a recliner and chilling out, hee.

haven't made nearly enough stuff for this craft weekend. need to get quite a bit done today... we'll see how we go...

abz xx

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun. Are you excited about tomorrow? I am not wearing the dress I showed you - I sewed the purple back onto it (which took hours) and then tried it on and looked in a mirror and it didn't look right! :( Managed to find a summer dress from honeymoon in my wardrobe that I forgot about which I'm going to wear since the weather will be nice so I don't have to buy a new dress! :D

yes. well given the sunny weather i am going to look ridiculous.. since my outfit includes navy tights and my big, shiny dms... ah well. you can't win them all... how was i supposed to know it would be high summer!!

are you partying with everyone without me?? i should have realised people were arriving tonight... am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow in any case :) i won't have made my 16s target but i may have made the half a stone one. i don't know what i was when we agreed upon it. i may have to look back and find out...

abz xx

Morning abz, good party :D

Sorry you've been poorly Abz - it must've been awful - hope you are fully recovered now x

Hey hun, how's the lose weight by Izzy's birthday challenger coming along? Have you set yourself a mini target? If so good luck.

What are you doing for her birthday? I can't believe she's nearly 1 already. Is there anything particular that I can get her?
X

we are going to have a gathering here. i don't know what exactly as yet...

i did have an izzy's birthday target but it's gone out of the window. my target now is to stick to low-carbing 100% until her birthday. i know what i'm doing with it so here we go. i keep trying different diets, they work for a few weeks then i get bored. so we'll see how this goes. maybe the only way for me to do this is to change every few months. who knows. but for now the epic failure that has been my road to weight loss is getting me down. but all i can do is pick myself up and try again right? so this is me trying again. again. again. again. you seem to be doing really well though. congratulations honey :D

i haven't put everything i lost back on. but i weighed in this morning at 17st 8lbs... aargh. so the race is on. i am going to denmark in mid-july and i would like to be a stone lighter by then if possible but for now i just want my weight to go down before izzy's birthday.

i'm feeling really low about this. i've tried just about everything going and all i do is get heavier. ah well. off we go again...

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

well so far all i've done is get fatter... but i hope you're right :)

you are looking absolutely bloody cracking honey :D

abz xx

Morning abz, nice to see you post love :)

Back